Chapter 19~

~Previously~

I Shut down my eyes and drifted off into a low sleep.

Until...

"WHAT THE HELL"

~Back to reality~
~Your POV still~

I beamed up along with Severus as we were encountered with y/b/n.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON Y/N" she cried out at me as I and Snape glanced at each other speechless.

" I I it's not what it looks like y/b/n really." I throbbed "you better explain".

"ugh politely I occurred just asking the professor to see if I had a bump on the side of my stomach so he tested it out," I told an untruth as she bent her skull and forward her eyebrows at us as she searched us like a cat scan attempting to discover if anything was unsteady or that didn't suit the lie I had fantasized.

"mhmm. Professor Snape why are you here and HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN" she screamed furthermore as Snape peeked at me with concern in his eyes.

~Snapes POV~

Y/n's best friend screamed at me how I got in so I notified her that I inquired for the password from their head of the house.

She kinda frightened me a fraction of her determination to comprehend what was transpiring just transmitted jolts or sparks throughout my corpse as my hands tremble a whiff from uncertainty.

She brought into the world her limbs crossed like she implied industry. She should labour as an interrogator. My impression spun around what I was speculating.

"Why are you here professor" the one topic I wished her not to inquire she accomplished and I took off and looked into y/n's e/c eyes as they gleamed into my shady orb ones.

Existed like twilight in bright colliding jointly to establish a various galaxy.

~Your POV~
(yes your pov again I know I'm trying to add detail so this chapter doesn't seem so boring so bare with me)

"We should tell her y/n" he arrived across and I existed amazed. If I told y/b/n our relationship significance she would notify everyone in a consequence of 3 moments and we would be busted.

I believed about the pros and cons of informing her accordingly the reasoning of the pros and cons of not informing her. If I tell her I guess she could maintain a secret but...

She will torture me until I say to her and therefore flood the tea all throughout the school in a consequence of minutes or just seconds.

I guess I should. I appeared to my understandings and opened my mouth until "Were a couple" called out Severus.

Y/b/n declined her jaw to the ground. "ok not what I expected but WOWOWOWOW AHHH" she elevated pitched screamed and leaps onto the bed liberty in the middle of us and settled her arms around the couple of us and sighed.

~Snapes POV~
(yes again quit complaining)

I blurted out that we were together and I received the most unexpected reaction. She began "ok not what I expected but WOWOWOWOW AHHH" she screamed as I coated my ears as she erupted with excitement.

What is her bargain with screaming that was not necessary? She leaped throughout the room until she pounced onto the bed as I sneered at her wrinkling my nose at her actions.

She tossed her arms around us and I mumbled "Merlan fuck help me" I tossed my eyes as she sat up straight and opened her mouth to communicate or even scream but I was prepared to cover my ears.

~YOUR FUCKING POV AGAINNNN~
(*Screams*)

I felt Severus tense up and mumble under his breath but dismissed him. I felt uncomfortable but I understand y/b/n was retaining a moment and you couldn't damage it for her.

"so tell me EVERYTHING"

Ok I tried soooooooo hard to add more detail, yes I know it's fucking short. Just like me!!!:)

Ps. Am I funny?