Chapter 7~

It's been 2 month since our first kiss and I have absolutely lost my marbles over if we're a thing of not.

But the good news is that I don't stutter very often now. I do my therapy 3 times a week for 5 hours.

I usually do them myself but most of the time Snape wants to help so I let him.

Christmas is right around the corner and so is the ball. I need a dress. B but what dress and h how am I to get the dress. Questions came flooding in as if my head was a house having a flash flood.

But luckily Hogsmeade was tomorrow so I'm able to get what I need there. I also need some new bra's I've been growing!

Right now I'm in potions. I sit in the back of the class so I'm able to draw. Me and professor Snape are close so I'm thinking of getting him a present. What in bloody hell d does like? The question floated around in my head.

I was really bugging me. "Y/n are you listening" the deep voice of Snape asked me with no hint of concern. "I oh yea um sorry professor" I put my head down.

"See me after class miss L/n" oh no now I'm in trouble. I nodded and started paying more attention in the class we were learning how to make a luck potion.

It seemed so difficult and I bet it was but professor Snape said we won't be making it tell after Christmas break. In which was a good idea so I can study more.

Class ended and I stayed behind and prepared for what he was going to say.

" why weren't you paying attention during my class miss y/n" he said as he stood tall raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms across his chest.

"I was thinking sir. I'm sorry I thought you could read my thoughts" I made a small smirk appear on my face.

"I can't do that all the time I'm not a mind reader y/n" I laughed a little " but you sure seem to do it a lot" I laughed a bit louder.

"Your lucky I have you last class y/n so I can give you a second Chance at redemption. If you do not behave I might have to give you dentition or worse" I raised an eye brow "what worse m may I ask".

He smirked at me " punishment" his smirk got wider as he winked at me making me blush " now you should scurry off to your next class you don't want to be late" I nodded grabbed my books and headed out.

Now that was hot. "Hey Y/n what's wrong are you ok your burning up and AGH your blushing are you. CRUSHING ON SOMEONE" screamed Madison as she touched my forehead.

"Ugh yeaaaaaaa" I said slurring my words.

"OMFG who tell me I'm one of your best friends holy merlan tell me girl" I looked over at her and sighed " no I don't think I will" I healed my head up high and walked to class.

~time skip to break cause I'm bored and I want to write more about Snape ok?ok!~

It was break and I had been sitting in my dorm room forever I kinda been forgetting to eat now and then but that's ok.

I had an idea to mess with Snape he might hate me after but I'm going to love it.

My plan is to tease him. He might think I'm not the tease if type but guess what. He's wrong. I've been teasing boys I liked ever since I was little. Which sounds very weird but I mean it was true.

I si decided to dress slutty.

This is what your wearing but under your robe cause duh

It was perfect.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on natural make up to finish my look.

I looked super hot but very slutty at the same time. I put on my robe to cover it up as I headed to class early.

I was walking down the hall until I heard someone come up behind me.

" guess who" the person said as they cover my eyes with their hands "Cedric of course" I laughed and turned around to see I was right.

He always played these games with me. Wait what if I used Cedric to g get Snape jealous as well. This is going to be fun b but he's sooo going to hate me after.

I jumped in joy as we both headed to class early I put my arm playfully over his shoulder like I already do and started to skip.

We reached the door and entered as we went to find some seats up in the front and sat next to each other.

We got out our materials and waited for the other part of our class to come flowing in. As they did Professor Snape entered as I undone my robe and left it open for him to see my open chest and parts of my boobs.

He started to talk about what was going to happen this lesson. It was pretty boring but he didn't look at me yet.

He finished his lecture and took a glance over at me he looked away then looked back bitting his lower lip as he scanned the open parts of my body with his midnight eyes.

I started talking to Cedric as I placed my hand upon his shoulder and started laughing at the joke he made then asked him a question on our work and took a peak at Snape.

His jaw was tensed up as he bit his lips harder and took his quill and started writing down notes on paper while keeping direct eye contact on me.

I looked back at Cedric. " hey um whatcha doing later I was thinking w we could maybe study together" I said he looked delightful and agreed.

I started to work and just in case Snape was in my head I started a conversation with myself.
H holy merlan Cedric is so fucking hot damn I wish I could tell him how I f feel.

I'm sure he feels the same way right? I hope so! I just want him to fuck me hard tell me what to do as I suck his...

SLAM

"CLASS DISMISSED" I got scared out of my thoughts. I tried to hurry out until " not you miss l/n no I have to deal with you" I turned around and strutted yo to him back straight head up high.

As soon as everyone left he closed the door and locked it as he pushed my back against the wall.

Hoovering over me he spook "what we're you think you crazy little girl" he shook his head " what do you mean professor" I acted innocently.

"Your trying to tease me aren't you" I shook my head as I but an innocent look in my face and pouted.

" as you said I'm just a crazy girl" he got closer are lips almost touching.

" yes a crazy little girl that knows how to make there professor hard during class" he said letting go of me and going to sit back at his desk.

" since detention won't do it you will be punished. You will spend hogsmeade accompanied by me" my jaw dropped "w what but no I can't. No I'm no doing it" he laughed.

" darling you have no choice"

Don don donnnnnnnnnnnnnn...