Chapter 15~

~Your POV~

I had aroused from the bed I was slumbering in It occurred to be 2:57 AM. I had noticed that I wasn't in my conventional old noisy mattress.

This one was more relaxing and magnificently comfortable. I noticed an arm was fastened around my waist as I slowly turned over to recognize who was laying next to me.

It was Severus! His black raven hair pushed back with his eyes shut and mouth slightly open with a bit of drool hanging out.

I chuckled at the sight but squatted right next to him my nose in the crotch of his neck as I cuddled in.

Hearing his faint quite snores I kissed the side of his next and closed my eyes once again allowing my imagination to consume my mind.

I had woken again and peeked at the time it was 2:58.'it's only been one minute' I doubted myself and glanced up to see that I was alone.

I was a little confuzzled so I gave in and took off to investigate.

I noticed that I barely have any clothing on just my underwear and bra so I heaved on a hoodie I found laying near the bedpost.

I began to shiver it was tremendously frigid in the dungeons.

I peeked around the chamber for Severus but he was out of sight. This brought a strike of pain towards my stomach as I felt that I was all alone and that he had ignored me, I dreamed for myself that he didn't but I couldn't quite dream cause I was already alone so I had my conclusion.

But I was determined as desperate so I set off again to look for him in the hope to find him and make sure he was safe and alright.

I opened the door to exit his chambers but as I stepped out I fell.

I fell roughly on a concrete surface. My limb broke my tumble but it didn't damage or injury me.

Then again before I knew it I was tied up like I was being held against my will. In which I was.

"you finally made it did you" a familiar voice appeared behind me as my eyes widened insight of who I saw before me.

"Why are you committing this, what's wrong," I asked trying to keep calm and serenity.

"cause you have realized that deep down you comprehend that we are not deemed to be together" this made tear droplets form in my eyes but I held them back as they lay across my lower eyelid.

"what do you imply," I say replying to my Significant other. "you understand precisely what I imply" his black orb eyes now beating into mine as I can hear my heartbeat intensify I start to panic. Harshly breathing in and hardly breathing out I corrected my posture and started back but with force and lust.

"If you understand that we can't be together then why inquire me to" I growled at him putting forward an eyebrow. He just smirked a devilish smile and then proceeded "Because of that" he pointed towards my stomach.

" because I'm pregnant. " he nodded " well who got me pregnant" I snapped back.

Looking I started to feel woozy the room started to spin as my eyes shut and I fell back.

I woke up with a sudden jolt and sat straight up scaring a little. My hand over my heart intensely beating and my breathing out of control a hand was pressed upon my thigh which assisted me to distress.

"Babe what wrong" Severus sat up rubbing his eyes to help wake him " I had a. Nightmare. Not like any other, this one was more alarming" I speak staring at the wall in front of me in terror.

He began to rub my back in comfort but I stopped him. "what's the issue" I turned to him teary-eyed.

"in the dream, I was told that you only wished to date me cause you got me pregnant. Severus is this true".

"no of course not" tears started to stream down my face and I started to get furious " I know it's fucking true Severus" I baled.

"y/n it's not" I got up found my clothes and dressed "Y/n DON'T LEAVE THIS IS NOT TRUE" I turned to him, one hand on the door handle "oh right like it's just not a silly dream, " I spat at him "YES" he replied.

"Dreams aren't constantly enthusiastic but they can oversee to faith and truth only because of a specific aspect transpires within it it's similarly a storyteller and future teller," I say as pranced out of his chamber and headed towards my common room tears dripping from my cheeks as I lower my head in despair.

Sorry, I took so long to update. My aunt is in the hospital and I kinda needed to take a bit of a break. I will make up for this I'm truly sorry 💔