Chapter 17~

It has directly happened to be 20 minutes and she still hasn't arrived so I shoved one of her I guess companions to see where she is.

I continued on with some education and yelling at students who either misbehaved or who I appreciate screaming at just for some leisure and satisfaction

The student I shoved to retrieve y/n accomplished back independently. I put forward an eyebrow at them gesturing for an explanation of why she's not there.

" I can't find her sir I'm sorry" he lowered his head "detention" I slipped out.

I maintained to go on with teaching or somebody would presume something's alert if I leave to look for her. So I pulled on my unpleasant and threatening expression and dragged on teaching these dunderheads.

~your POV~

I was nonetheless still weeping off in my dorm room until the entrance silently unlocked uncovering Cedric as he swept over and crouched down additional to me.

I dabbed my tears and swivelled to him "what is it" I announce in a weak manner not liking to occur to be disgusting or mean.

" Why ain't you in class" " I don't want to go" I ushered him and clasped my knees tight to me plopping my skull atop.

He had crossed his limbs and uttered furthermore "I've never caught a glimpse of you like this before. Are you all alright? Your not you're merry self! And can I help with anything?" he interviewed me.

Must I inform him about the pregnancy or conserve it as a mystery or unknown. Adequately I imply I will be getting big promptly! I took a breath.

"y-yes there is something incorrect and no I'm not alright. There's a difficulty that I can't remedy, but I'm not convinced if you can assist at all" I say softly.

He nodded " you can trust me can't you" he communicated. I kept up in hush deliberating and reckoning on to inform him.

"y/n you can trust me can't you" he rehearsed " yes" "ok well can you tell me what's going on" "ok but you're going to have to assemble yourself for this and I need no suspicions or questions inquired until I'm prepared for that! Ok?"

He bowed his head reassuring his approval and that he was prepared.

"i-am w-well. Ugh.  I'm PREGNANT" I yelled out at him and his smile declined to a dropped jaw. I'm sure if his jaw occurred to not be attached it would vastly plausibly occur on the ground. Like a skeleton that retains existed laid to rest for a time and it's bones approximately constantly plunge apart unwillingly!

"h how...are..you....in..wait.....hold up.............WHAT!!"

I lowered my vision " I understand it's a lot to cycle and I understand your wondering who it was I had "done" it with but I can't let out who, sorry Cedric".

He grabbed me into a hug and commenced to cry "I'm so heartbroken for you" I pulled him absent "no you Don't get it I don't care but my adequately now ex-boyfriend hardly loved to date me because of... Yah" I informed him.

He grabbed me into another hug and after an occasional few moments time, he let go. "well I've nearly been here for ten minutes I might need to leave you y/n before professor Snape gives me detention".

After hearing his name mentioned you ceased to function into tears previously additional extra "shhhh..shhhhhhh. Your ok, your ok y/n......everything is alright...Cedric is here...don't worry" he brushed your back to assist quiet you down.

He kept up with you for approximately 12 extra minutes until you authorized that he had to go. "are you coming along y/n?"

You trembled your head as he evacuated the dormitory. why was he in the girl's dormitory nevertheless?

~Cedric's POV~

I walked around striving to filter what she had said to me about her pregnancy. Who could ever go together with somebody just because they're expecting that's just an unpleasant aspect to do even to poor y/n. And she's been through A lot I'm just happy she exists.

I opened the door to the dark and harsh cold potions classroom as I confronted my eyes with what appeared to feel like a knife being stabbed through my eyes.

He motioned me for answers on why I was alone and I spoke up " I can't find her sir I'm sorry" I tipped my head "detention" aw blueberry sticks I mumbled in my head as I head back to my seat.

~Snape's POV~

I had suspected something occurred up for he maintained his head down the entire lesson so I yelled upon him to see me after class but I didn't get an unpleasant response. I hardly got a shoulder shrug in which meant to me that he verify found her but something occurred to be incorrect with her.

I didn't quite get this answer from his actions I mostly used my Legilimens to help me understand why he looked so down and I had my answer.

Yet Dumbledore's going to murder me for employing Legilimens on students. I have never comprehended how he understands when I'm wielding it. Extensively of the duration it frightens the occupancy fuck out of me. Nevertheless, I strive to shake with it.

THANK YOU for almost 400 reads AGHHHHHHHHH I love you all soo much in going to try and post 4 times a week now. Sorry for not posting a lot hope you can forgive me.