Marry Me? [Birthday Special]

[Disclaimer, the birthday special takes place on 31 May, officially my Birthday, but I have been practicing this story for a while, so let's pretend your birthday is on this date too.]

Y/N POV.

It has been a few hours since my landing on Earth. I gave the Anti-Virus to my country president and in a few days, they would have the medicine. Grievous and I have been planning a date for my birthday.

He told me I could choose, and I chosen to watch movies in the evening on the ship and walking around a forest on my planet. He agreed, but was a bit insecure of my clothing. I wore a oversized shirt that looks like a dress. He told me everyone could see his 'property' but of course I laughed and told him not to be so jealous.

He and I went along very well, and had some ideas to share. I wanted to cheer up my Earth room and my space room, but he didn't want a colour change in the ship, which is kinda sad, so upcoming ideas were to just use some light cords around the sides and some plants on the drawers or in the cupboards, but he told me the same thing over and over again.

"No, this room is in this ship, and if the ship get's blown up, all hard work done." or "Jedi can see this room too when they break in, and I don't want them to see it." And it was frustrating me. I understood too.

"Yes General." My words were, looking at him with puppy eyes. He knew he couldn't resist my eyes. "No Princess, you are not going to decorate the room, too expensive if the Jedi take over." He said in a stern voice making me feel sad.

He patted my head and rubbed it a little. It was a dear feeling he gave me and I honestly loved it. It made me feel safe, and loved. It was my birthday tomorrow, and I honestly am not ready for it. Cake and presents and ugh the worst of all, people saying happy birthday. When one says happy birthday, they ask if it's my birthday and when you say yes, they all start to say happy birthday. Kinda annoying to me.

"General, since tomorrow is my birthday, I wanted to do something special." I say with a soft smile. He looked at me if I was joking. "Dear Princess, I thought you just wanted the date as your present?" He asked questioning, making me smile. It was very sweet that he knew more about me sometimes than I knew about myself.

"General, I mean just like something romantic, like a late night star gazing here, or going to a Cantina." I say smiling making him inner smile too. "Okay, for now I will say, get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a rough day." He said making me sit down on the bed. I undressed and smiled at him, he scanning me. 

"Still beautiful, every curve, and imperfection is beautiful." He said, he was being sweet again. My cheeks heat up and I looked away. "Thank you General." I answered politely.

After dressing for my nap, a Droid walked in but turned around as soon as he saw me. "I'm sorry, you're busy." He said in a polite way. "Oh no no, come in I say. What is wrong?" I ask him coming from bed and walking towards him. He rubbed the back of his head, clearly embarrassed.

"The General told me to protect you while you're sleeping, he will be off the ship for a while. He said something about not telling you what he was doing." He said giving himself a face palm. "I shouldn't have said that." He said more embarrassed.

"Hey, don't worry. It's fine. I will act surprised even tho I don't know what it is." I say smiling. "So guard, I will give you a name. So if I wake up I can call your name and not Droid and see the whole hallway full with Droids." I say smiling and laughing at my own comment. He was happy too.

"Your name will by Lighter." I say grabbing a black thick pen and writing Lighter on his chest. Clearly for everyone to be seen. "Thank you sir." He says embarrassed. "Just call me Y/N." I say giving him a small nudge on the shoulder, and walking back to the bed. I hopped in a laid down, listening to my favorite music. I miss Earth, even tho I been there for a few hours, talking with my parents, protecting Grievous and my friends. I just want to walk through the grass and flowers again.