Teaching Tricks [NSFW]

Y/N POV.

After the fight I had with Grievous against the Republic, I felt strong with the Force. I needed to contact Sir Dooku about this. I started with a little saber lifting and suddenly I push every Droid, Clones and even the Jedi away with such a strong power. This isn't good is it?

I began walking from my jail room through the dark-ish halls of the Invisible Hand. I saw some Droids walking around, guarding the doors and jail rooms. It felt like I was walking for miles. It was cold in this ship, which makes kinda sense to me. This is a Droid ship with one cyborg leading, not a cozy home with a warm and sweet ambiance. 

I continued my way to the elevator and saw a few B2 Battle Droids guarding the elevator. They still let me in, because they knew I was one of them.

I pushed the button and went upwards. Just one level, but still up. I found myself thinking about Grievous touching my shoulders or waist whenever I'm near him. He's so tall, he's 2.16 m which is really fricking tall. I always kinda liked a male being taller than I am in a relationship. Having a male hovering over me making me feel very submissive. Would he think of that, making a girl submissive. Or even feeling sexually active. 

No! I shouldn't be thinking like that over Grievous. He and I are just fighting together, nothing more. I should stop these dirty thoughts about him. I need to concentrate myself on the battles, the anti-virus and myself. Not a cyborg with asthma.

When the elevator reached the level, I stepped out and walked to the observation deck. Long cold halls made my journey longer. I feel scared to ask Dooku about my force power and tell Grievous about what Dooku said. For now just breathe in and out, and relax.

I went through the door and saw a few Droids keeping the ship well attended. "Commander Droid, is it possible for me to contact Count Dooku?" I asked politely and the Commander Droid walked towards me. "Of course, I will contact him for you, give me the sign." He said and he showed me where to stand and look. I smiled and thanked the Commander Droid. Suddenly the hologram of him appeared and I bowed a little.

"Sir Dooku, I have a few questions." I began. It was technically rude to me to begin like this. I've could greet him normal and when he asks, I answer. "What is the problem?" He stated looking at me with a serious tone on his face. I sighed and looked at him. "I used a very powerful attack on the Jedi and the clones, but even on some Droids, which I didn't mean to. I don't know what to do." 

Tears were pricking in my eyes seeing the scene all over again. Seeing Grievous almost die in a scene like that. The lightsaber of Obi-Wan so close to his chest. I felt the tension between Obi-Wan and General Grievous. 

"The Force became stronger with you, your strength is growing. I want you to come to my place, I will give you an easy training how to control it. I will see you soon." And before I knew he closed the holocall. I looked down and turned around seeing Grievous standing there. He seemed mad.

The tension between us was huge. Some Droids backed away and even I did a little. "I-I'm really sorry General. I contacted Dooku if he could help me, for what happened ealier, and I couldn't find you." I looked away and he came closer. He was just a few centimetres away from me, I could hear his breathing. I looked away and he growled and coughed. I closed my eyes because I was scared for what was going to happen.

"Next time, ask me, or wait for me here, okay? For now I let it slide." He said and moved me away and stood on top giving the Droids a few orders. I felt myself getting a little too excited in that scene. Let's just say, I need to solve it. "Y/N, we will be arriving at Dooku's place in 20 minutes, Dooku and I will train you." He said and held my shoulder. 

I felt my cheeks heat up. I felt myself becoming a little weak in the knees. I nod and he slightly pushed me to the door to move back to my room.