Breathtaking Date

Y/N POV.

It was taking me a few minutes to recognize I had to leave in a half hour with the General. I wore a grey baggy pants, with a blue, white black line crop top. I wore my sneakers and on some simple mascara. I put my hair down in a special way and was about to leave.

"Y/N, I hope you're ready." He says knocking on the door. I didn't want to leave him waiting and grabbed my Sith cloak and put my phone and lightsaber in the inside pockets. I walked out noticing him staring at me. he checked me out. 

"Good, I have something to show you and you can choose something, which you wanna do first?" He asks and we walked together just the two of us, to the elevator. Grievous led me in, like a gentleman, and stood next to me, waiting for the doors to close. 

"I want to see your idea first. It seems really interesting, plus, it's your idea." I said smiling up to him. He did that thing with his eyes which made him show he was happy. He was so precious if he smiled. I blushed a little, looking grievous in the eyes. His golden yellow eyes were looking into my E/C eyes.

"Seems like a great idea. I hope my kind won't scare you dear." He said and coughed again. I looked away and  again thinking about what he would do with me today. 

After the elevator stopped, Grievous made me step put first, and followed slow behind. He was being a gentleman towards me. I walked towards The Soulless One, and waited happily for Grievous to step in too. Feared Droid leader General Grievous being so sweet, I didn't know anything about him. Maybe I reminded him of his ex?

We flew to a planet I'm not sure what it was. I never seen it in the movies or series. This should be a new planet. A behind the scenes for a new star wars movie. 

"I will take you to my planet, it has some beautiful temples and I'm sure you like them." He said and flew the ship to the planet. It was pretty sunny there, and I did saw some people like lizards walk there. So they didn't die? I feel bad for Grievous even more. His loved one died because of weird mantis things.

"Are you sure it's okay?" I ask to be sure of his actions. He made me feel a little concerned at first but later I start to understand. He want to show me his past, his planet. 

We landed on the beach there, and the sun was shining bright. The weather was warm and comfortable. He grabbed my hand and led me out the ship, walking with my shoes on the sand making me shudder at the feeling. It has been weeks maybe even months for me when I went to the beach. I heard some bushed rustling in the tree area. I looked at Grievous with a scared face and grabbed a hold on my lightsaber.

"I will protect you Y/N, don't worry." He said pushing me gentle behind him, and stared intimidating at the place where the sound came from. Some lizard humans came from the bushed looking at Grievous and me. They were wearing masks like Grievous and had spears in their hands. 

They spoke to each other and looked at each other wide eyes. They spoke in a weird language. "Qymaen jai Sheelal." I heard a woman like voice say from behind them all. Grievous coughed and walked towards them a little. I heard them talk more, and Grievous nodded. I didn't understand any word, but I think they are surprised that he is still alive.

A woman creature ran up to him and hugged him, but he pushed away short after. Maybe that was his mother, or sister.. I hope not that girl..

"Y/N, this is my mother." He said introducing me to her. She looked at me with angry eyes. Like she wants to kill me with them. It made me uncomfortable and I took a few steps back. "General, it doesn't feel so safe.." I said with worry in my eyes grabbing tighter on the lightsaber I had in my hand, not showing it yet.