"She's not a Jedi"

Y/N POV

There I was, in my ship looking at a battle between the Separatists and the Republic. Evil vs Good. My ship was between both of them. My ship continued to the Separatists their ship. Battle Droids working to get my ship there. I started panicking, what do I do?

My ship 'landed' and made a loud thud of metal on metal. Droids kicked in my ship door and looked at me. They didn't shoot? "General, there's a girl inside this old wreck." A Droid said. I looked at the guns and fell to my knees with my hands on my head. I freaked out. It was silent until I heard my ship making that familiar sound. 

Someone is trying to contact me. That man wants to know of course..

The Droids stood ready to fire. I had to stop them.

"D-Don't shoot, I will tell them I'm fine." They looked at me and nodded. "Make it quick." I stood up and turned around to find the right button. I answered the contact. 

"Project (F/L/Y/N-S/L/Y/N)-(B/D/-F/N) [this will be under with the A/N], do you copy? I repeat do you copy?" I looked at the Droids behind me. They held me under their fire. "I copy NASA, I'm fine just no fuel." I sighed and then I heard applause really softly in the background. "I'm glad you're fine, try to move to a planet, if they don't understand, use drawings and hand language. We would like to hear more." I closed the contact. "Droid, can I use this gun?" I asked looking at the Droid in front. Before he could answer I grabbed it and shot the control plate and everything broke down. Nothing worked anymore. I gave him the gun back.

They looked at each other and at me. They grabbed me and made me move towards the exit so I grabbed my backpack with the few clothes in it. I would never forget my phone, charger and earphones. The grabbed me and lead me out my  ship towards him. He was taller than I expected. "General, this is the girl in this wreck." the Droid in the front said. I looked down and he coughed, letting out a growl? "Bring her to the interrogation room, NOW!" He walked away, his hands behind his back. His claw feet made loud noises. A gun on my back droids told me to stand up and follow them. I was scared. 

"Sit here, we look through your bag." I look at the droid in front of me while he opened my bag. He threw it over and moved back. "Nothing that is a threat to us." One started and the other looked at me. "She was flying in that wreck, of course she isn't a threat." The other said making me look down. I was lost  in space, and I am scared.

I suddenly hear clanking through the hallway. General Grievous is coming and I can't let him know, neither the Droids, that I know what's happening.

"So, have you found anything?" His deep, raspy voice said looking at the Droids. "NO, nothing that could threat us. I didn't think we would find something, since she was flying in this wreck." The Droid said and Grievous glanced at me. My hands were in handcuffs behind my back, I couldn't do anything.

"Let me go you Droids." I said in a stern voice, making Grievous growl. "Droids? I am not a Droid!" He yelled trying to hit me, making me cry an shrink. He stopped and looked down.

The General coughed and laughed. "So you are this weak." He laughed again. Tears were streaming down my face. "You don't know what I've been through.." I looked down and laid my head on the table. I heard a low, raspy growl and a nails on the table. "She isn't capable of doing any harm." He yelled and smashed the droid against the wall. 

The General sat down and held his hands and growls, he also coughs a few times. "What are you doing here in the middle of this battle? Your ship isn't recognizable by anyone." He looked at me and our eyes met. His yellow eyes pierced through mine. I looked away.

"My name is (Y/N), I'm from a planet called Earth. I'm here because people sent me to space because of a Global Pandemic that is a threat to humanity. They want me to get an Anti Virus." I explained and he growled again. He stood up and walked behind me. "What are you, if you're not a Jedi?" He asks as he undid the handcuffs from my wrists. "I'm just a normal girl, and may I ask, what is a Jedi?" 

He looked at me and laughed. "Jedi's are powerful people with lightsabers who are with the Republic." He paused a moment. "I will do further examination to your world.  Come with me." He walked out the door. "But where do I put all my stuff? I mean, I gave clothes, where do I stay?" He looked at me. "The droids bring it to a cell, you will stay there." I looked away and followed him. 

"What's your name?" I bring up out of nowhere and the Droids behind me hold me under their fire. "People call me General Grievous, I'm a strong feared cyborg around here." I smiled. Yes he is. "A cyborg.. Never seen them on my planet." I say looking at him.

We went to the observation deck. Many Droids were controlling the giant ship and he brought me to a plateau to stand on. "Sir, you have an incoming transmission from Count Dooku." One of the Droids said and the General growled. 

I looked out the glass and saw the black void with many little stars. I smiled and lost my thoughts there. It felt like a whole new world to me. I got interrupted by the General. 

"(Y/N)! listen!" He yelled and growled again. I looked at the hologram and bowed a little. "Hello sir." I said politely and looked at him. "So you are the girl that appeared in this battle? I expected more from you. What can you do?" He asked. "I can write, I can fight if I want." I said and looked at him. "Well, since you are here, it wouldn't be a problem to train her, would it General?" 

I looked at Grievous behind me and he coughed again. Poor him. "No it won't Lord Dooku, I will train her so she can be powerful like us, to help us fight against the Republic!" He clenched his fist and Dooku looked. "Good, start the training tomorrow, I will come later on to see if she has some special powers." The transmission ended and he looked down at me. 

"You have potency little one." He said and brought me to the chair he mostly sits in. 

"Find a planet called Earth." The General said and looked at the droids and a hologram appeared. "Sir, the planet is more than 1.5 billion light years away sir." A Droid said and looked at the General. "(Y/N), is that your planet?" He asked and I looked closer. "Yes I think so. But I can't return without the Anti Virus." I said and he looked at the Droids. "We will find what we need apparently. "I smiled. "Is it okay for me to rest, before I start the training?" I asked looking down at my hands. "Of course. Droid! Bring her to her jail." He yelled. another sigh and coughing followed and he sat down.

This was going to be a sleepless night.

A/N - hello dear readers, the code / project name goes as followed : first letter of your name- first letter of your second name - birthday date and your favorite number. It could look like this Project AC189914. A for your first name C for your second name 1899 born 8 january 1999 ( shorter '99 and 14 as favorite number.

Of course everyone has their own. this was just an example (its not for me either, not even close) I hope you enjoyed this part anyway. follow my insta @ savvi.x and if you have questions or ideas you're always allowed to let me know in the comments <3