Heated Training [NSFW]

Y/N POV.

I woke up by Grievous shaking me. "Good morning, I have training on the planning for you and you have to train the Droids again after." He said giving me some tea. Since I showed him how to boil water and make me tea, he sometimes gave me a cup.

"Ugh, I just woke up.. Let me sleep." I said turning back around. He groaned and pulled of the covers, letting the cold air touch my soft warm body. I was only wearing a bra and panties so I was really cold. 

"HEY!" I yelled trying to find another blanket. "If you don't get up, I won't mind telling this to Dooku, he always has a plan." He said growling and throwing the blanket back on the bed. I looked at him and sat up. I never agreed to this.

"Fine, I see you outside in a few minutes." I said getting up and dressing myself in a good training outfit. Long dark leggings, a baggy shirt over it, some white sneakers and my black Sith Cloak. I grabbed my phone and saber and did my hair into a messy bun. Now it's time to get funky.

Grievous and I walked through the halls together and went into the training room, a big room, dark walls, dark corners. He put the light on and it looked more empty than it was in the darkness.

"Y/N, since you got well on training with the two sabers, I will use four today." He said and separated his arms into four arms. He ignited his lightsabers and stood into the fighting position from episode three!

"Attack, General." I said igniting my lightsaber waiting for his attack. He attacked my and smashed his saber against mine. His left side was attacking my while the right side wanted to aim for the legs. I stopped him by using the Force and pushed him back a little. His giant claw feet nailed into the ground so he wouldn't move.

I attacked and aimed for his head, but he deflected it with his lightsaber, so I made a spin and unarmed him with the Force. He was mad that I won the first round so he immediatly attacked me again making it hard for me to keep standing on the same place. I was so focused on his armed hands, that I forgot the one I unarmed and he choked me.

A little moan escaped from my throat at his metal fingers wrapped itself tighter around my throat. I never really thought this was exciting, but now I felt like a waterfall. He pushed me against the wall and unarmed me from the only lightsaber I had. He didn't understand the sound and his face came closer narrowing his eyes.

He squeezed a little harder and another moan came out, making me feel a little turned on. His face came closer into my neck so I closed my eyes. His face plate came against my neck and he growled a little in my neck. His face plate started to vibrate against my neck, so I couldn't help it but let out a little moan.

"I didn't know you enjoyed pain, (Sith Name)." He said in a low, intimidating voice. My right hand on his chest trying to push him away and my left hand on his upper right arm, to get some support on not dying.

"Maybe I underestimated you." A low growl followed and his face plate vibrated again against my neck. His eyes narrowed and he choked me a little harder before letting me go and fall to the ground.

"Get up, you have to stay strong in a fight." He said in a groan standing in a fight position already.

I hardly was able to stand up because he took advantage on me there, he did me dirty there. My cheeks were red now so I drank some water and stood back up eventually.

The next tries were dramatic. First try he slammed me to the ground with a air spin with his claw feet almost crushing my chest. Second try he almost sliced my head off and the third try.. I won this time, but not a good tactic win. I drank all the water I had left and sat down on the ground. I was exhausted and couldn't feel my legs anymore. 

"Please.. take a break. I hardly can walk anymore." I said and sighed. He groaned and coughed. He surely was stronger than me. 

"Okay, we can stop for now, just got to the Hangar Bay to train the Droids. I will be in the cockpit when you need me." He said and attached his arms back together and put his lightsabers back again.

He reached out his hand to help me up, and I gladly allowed it. He pushed me against the wall again and narrowed his eyes. He was staring in my soul again. 

"I like it when you are under me like this. Such a small body compared to mine. I am the dominant one here, and you follow orders from me." He said before leaving me alone in the room. He didn't just say that.

I felt the waterfall streaming again and my legs start to feel weak like jelly. I sighed in and out a few times and walked out following Grievous to the elevator. I pushed my destination and we went up a level, to the Hangar Bay.

Let's say this training was too heated for me.

A/N - next part will me incredible fluff <3 Love you all, see ya at the next part <3