Strong apprentice

Y/N POV.

I laid on the floor in my cell. He had been nicer than I thought than he would be. I have been overthinking and I don't know what to do. What if I ruined my training. What if Sir Dooku won't allow me to stay. I didn't even want to think about it, but it is the only thing on my mind at the moment. That creep kept appearing in my mind, the things he has done.

I need to focus on my training. If I can prove to be stronger, I can fight with him.

I heard clanking from the hallway coming closer and closer. I put on some music and listened to it through my earphones. I changed my clothes to a loose shirt and a pair of baggy pants. I heard the door open and I was in my baggy pants and my bra, facing the wall. "(Y/N), change fast, your training is beginning in a few minutes." General Grievous said and walked out. He didn't even dare to touch me or even look. He showed more respect to me than other guys did.

He didn't even point out scars or bruises I have. He is more if a gentleman than I thought he would be.

I put my loose shirt on and walked out, Droids guiding me to the room to start the training. "Okay, choose a lightsaber." He said and I looked at a few. I saw a green one that looked beautiful, more different than the others. 

"This one will do." I said and grabbed the lightsaber. Grievous grunts and turned to me. "Very well then. I will start of with one saber first, the better you get, the more sabers I add. You understand?" I smiled and turned my lightsaber on. "I understand, master." 

Than I stopped thinking. Did I really just called him, master? Oh god, he must think I'm stupid. I just called him master and he didn't seem to give a shit, but it's horrible.

He turned a saber on and tried to hit me with it, but I deflected it with my saber. He had fast techniques. He started to speed up the battle a little and tried to aim for my head and legs, which I deflected again. I didn't attack at all, what do I do??

Suddenly out of nothing his other hand choked me and threw me to the ground. It really hurts but I try to stand up, until he pointed the saber at me. I was defenseless. "You win, General. I don't have good techniques yet, I need to train a little harder, that's it." I said turning my lightsaber off again. 

He laughed and coughed again. "For your first fight, you did very well. Deflection is really important in battles. You were a weak apprentice today, tomorrow will be better I hope." He said turned his saber off too. I got up and drank some water I had with me. "Do you know where I am able too refill this bottle with mineral water?" I asked and looked at General Grievous. He turned to me and looked around. "Yes, one of the Droids will lead you to it, there is a complete bathroom there. You can shower and refill water, you can do your, stuff, there." He said it in an awkward way but I understood it. "Thanks sir." I said and followed the Droid back outside.

For my first training I did good but I was weak. For now I just need to calm down and workout a little. I hope they have hair products here, I can't hold this little bottle forever.

 A/N - hello dear readers, I want to base one part of this story where Grievous attacks the nightsisters with Y/N, tell me if this is a good idea. I hope next part will a be longer. add my insta if you like @ savvi.x <3