Room Changes

Y/N POV.

Our ships landed inside The Invisible Hand and some Magna Guards were waiting for me and Grievous to step out of he ship. "General, is it okay if I will fix you? I don't want you to be in pain anymore." I said in a soft voice. I looked to the ground, waiting for the platform to move out, so we could step out the ship. He looked at me and coughed again, holding his chest. 

"You can, plus, I want you to be in a different room." He said walking out of the ship, me following close next to him. The giant Hangar Bay filled with a droid army working on their places, and moving stuff around, makes it feel less empty or less big. 

"What do you mean by different room?" I asked trying to walk next to him, since he is taller and bigger than me, he takes bigger steps too. 

"I mean, I'm giving you a promotion. You can sleep in a room I have more view on you, plus your own holo table." Grievous said and looked at me and groaned a little. I looked to the ground and my cheeks were heating up again. "Thank you General, it means a lot to me." I said and followed him with two Magna Guards in front of us, two B1 Battle Droids next to us and two Magna Guards behind us. They were walking in sync, and kept their laser sticks in front of them. 

After a long elevator ride and walking a few hundred or two hundred meters we arrived at two different doors, close to each other. One was heavy guarded. It was locked with two different lock panels, three guards to protect it. The other door was lighter coloured. Just one guard and one lock panel. 

"Y/N, your new room will be my old. I sometimes rest here or look through my old stuff. The other door, heavily guarded is my repair room, plus next to that room is storage and next to that one is training room. No long walk, but don't go in there alone. All door are guarded. So without permission, you won't be able to go in." Grievous said as he opened the door to a room. It was beautiful inside.

I saw a king sized bed, fluffy covers and even a blanket with extra pillows. I saw my bag already set on the ground, so I knew this was going to be funky. I half ran half walked to the bed and sat down laying myself on top of the bed, making sure it was as fluffy as I wanted it to be. Grievous groaned at his guards and they left the room, and the door closed.

"I love the bed.. Thank you!" I said happily and ran to Grievous and hugged him softly. He was shocked at first but patted my head a little. "No problem Y/N. You deserved it after the almost a week you have been staying here." He answered and pushed me away a little. 

I couldn't help it but some tears left my eyes. I rubbed them away. "Thank you.." I said in a soft voice and couldn't wait to get ready for my training, reminding me of his repair room, reminding I would fix him.

"General, where do I fix you, because I want to help you." I said standing up noticing Grievous his eyes followed me everywhere. "Follow me." He answered and we walked out the door into the repair room. He laid down on the table and his medical droid came in and greeted me.

"I see, you want to help him." He suddenly said, grabbing a few things. "Yes, I care a lot about him." I answered standing next to the table Grievous laid on. "Okay, I will tell you what to do, first, and be careful, open his chest plate." The Medical Droid said and tried. I could't open it because I could't see what I did, so I decided to sit on his waist close to his legs, so I could open his chest with ease.

That's where it hit me. I sat on Grievous his waist in a cowgirl position, like I was about to fuck him. The Droid didn't seem to budge but Grievous didn't even look. Was he flustered?

"Now, look at the chest plates for burn marks or hanging dreads." The Medical Droid said and gave me a small piece of cloth with a sweet smell, probably to clean up some darker spots.

So I did and cleaned up the darker spots. He gave me a kind of tool to put the dreads together again. When I moved them together I moved my hips a little more on his waist like part. I blushed and moved the dreads together a little faster. The silent room wasn't so silent sometimes. Hearing beeps or some clankers moving around, but when I moved my hips, I swear I heard a soft groan or moan coming from Grievous, the feared General, himself.

"Okay, you did that good, now the same with the other side." The Medical Droid said and so i did the same to the other chest part. I saw Grievous looking at me in the corner of my eye. I moved my hips again a little and he threw his hands back.

"Done I think." I said and looked around. I saw his neck part open and some dreads hanging out of it. "Does that need to be fixed?" I asked and the Medical Droid moved to it. He let out a hmm and looked at Grievous and then at me. "Yes, but I have a feeling it will be unpleasant for him." And looked at Grievous. "Do you want her to leave?" He asked him, and he looked at me with his golden yellow eyes. "No, she can stay." He said and moved his hand to mine, holding it. "I need some oil for my claws on my feet, can you search for it? Mud came between the hinges." He explained and I got of his waist slowly.

"I'm back soon." I said walking into the storage room, finding the oil almost instantly. Walking back hearing Grievous yell in anger and pain, I felt my eyes tear up. I went to grab a other piece of cloth to clean the hinges.

After cleaning them the yelling stopped and Grievous stood up again, leaving the room. "I will help you clean up." I said to the Medical Droid, making sure he won't have to do much cleaning. "Thank you, sir." He said. I felt in his voice he was happy, and cleaned up with me. "You don't have to call me sir, Y/N is fine too." I said, not liking to be called formal names.

I had cleaned up the repair room with the Droid and walked out almost instantly in my new room. I saw Grievous sitting on the bed waiting for me to be there. "Sorry if I'm late, I helped cleaning up." I said and sat next to him. He patted my shoulder and coughed. "I am fixed a little, and my cough is way less now." He said and looked toward me again. 

It was silent for a few minutes, so I decided to break it. "Can you stay until I fall asleep? I am scared to sleep in a new place." I said looking away. He groaned and grabbed my shoulder rubbing it a little. "Of course Y/N, I can stay overnight if you want too." He said and stood up and turned around. "Dress yourself." He said as I looked away and undid my dark jeans and my black Jedi/Sith cloak, and removed my dark shirt. Only my bra and panties were able to be seen.

"Turn around." I said and sat on the bed ready to lay under the blankets. As soon as he turned he groaned and stared at me. "Are you sure you wear just that?" He asked and came closer. I felt his eyes roaming over my body. I was insecure, and didn't like my body that much, so this creeped me out. "You will be cold Y/N, wear a shirt." He said and grabbed my bag. "You didn't touch me.." I said feeling shocked.

"Excuse me?" Grievous says as he he removed the blanked, signing me to lay under it. "You didn't touch me after seeing me like this. Why?" I asked and looked away laying down and he moved the covers down on mt body.

"I can't touch you, Y/N. That's not okay." He said and tucked me in making sure I was comfortable. "You have your own body, females are getting treaten equally here. Is your planet that cruel?" He asked as I had tears in my eyes. I nodded and cried our grabbing a pillow drying my tears. "Oh poor you." Grievous said and patted my head. "When we get your Anti-Virus, we deal with them." He said laughing evilly making me smile. 

"Now dry your tears and sleep, it is going to be a wild day tomorrow. We are going to Oga's Cantina again. Some unfinished business with Cad Bane." He said and walking to the door. "Goodnight dear." He said and walked out the door. "Goodnight.." I softly said lying my head down on the pillow.

I can't believe I hugged him, almost rode him, I cried in front of him and he called me dear today. I can't believe he didn't push me away instantly when I hugged him. I could feel his heartbeat going very fast, probably because he never had this feeling before. It felt good to sit on his waist, but did he like is? Probably not. He groaned, that isn't good. I cried in front of him..now he thinks I'm weak. He called me dear, probably to make me feel better.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Tomorrow is another day.

A/N - hello there, I hope you enjoyed this part of the story, this will be the time everything changes for Y/N. Next will be a little smut, so please, don't hate me for the smutty thing I will write. Follow me on insta @ savvi.x and I will greet you at a new part. See ya next time.