black lives matter

hello all, today i am here to talk about black lives matter, which is whole heartedly support and i am using the platform i have with this book say this,

i am sure you're all aware of what is going on right now with the black lives matter movement and i am here to say that if you do NOT support this movement or are choosing to stay silent, you can leave. 

silence has enever been an option and it will not stand for you to be silent now. silence is just as bad as what the people who are against the movement are saying. your silence is deafening. 

black lives matter and do not say 'all lives matter' as some sort of arguement against black lives matter. all lives matter, of course HOWEVER we are focusing and PRIORITISING black lives as their lives are less cared about then others by the media and by the people. 

black people are people, they bleed the same, they breathe the same. they are humans. who are we to say their lives are lesser than ours? because their skin is darker? nobody should have to be scared to wake up in the morning and wonder if they're going to survive the day and make it back home to their families.

when we say black lives matter, we mean all black lives matter. not just cis het black lives, every black life. you cannot pick and choose which black lives matter and which don't. 

black parents shouldn't have to sit and have a conversation with their children on how they have to so so careful just living because white police officers will kill them if they are not. black people shouldn't have to see a police officer walking down the street and feel terrified of what could happen if they make a single movement. 

white people who are married to, in a relationship with or are related to black people shouldn't have certain names applied to them, i'm sure you know a few i am referring to here. we are ALL people. we shouldn't play god with peoples lives based on their skin colour.

george floyd, regis korchinski, breonna taylor, belly mujinga, michael brown, tamir rice, ahmaud arbery, eric garner, john crawford III, ezell ford, dante parker, michelle cusseaux, laquan mcdonald, george mann, tanisha anderson, akai gurley, rumain brisbon, jerame reid, matthew ajibade, frank smart, natasha mckenna, tony robinson, anothony hill, malik williams, mya hall, phillip white, eric harris, walter scott, william chapman II, alexia christian, brendon glenn, victor manuel larosa and many, many others have all lost their lives due to the colour of their skin being judged before them as people. 

use your voice. sign petitions. donate if you can. don't stay silent, 

BLACK LIVES MATTER

AN EDIT:

here is a link to a website that has links to petitions, places to donate and many other things that can help you use your voice to help.

https://t.co/92tazb8BmC?amp=1