8.Can't understand 🐼

"Hello guys

Actually, I am not going to update today but some of you request me to update Mew's POV...so here it is...Thank you, guys...It shows your interest in MGUS...and I am very happy about that...

This part only covers Mew POV so enjoy ..."

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

I am at the cafe with Godt...and we are discussing something but don't know why I can't concentrate...

Godt:" Mewww..."

Mew:" Hhhh...What?"

Godt:" Something is bothering you...tell me what is it "

Mew:" Don't know but It felt not right"

Godt:" Don't tell me you are like this due to Tum!"

Mew:" What about him?"

Godt:" Nothing"

Mew:" Just tell me"

Godt:" Just that he told Gulf that you are both in relationships..."

Yes, that's the thing that bothers me...

Mew:" You are right...I have to clear things with Gulf"

Godt:" Why?"

Mew: " What do you mean why? He is lying and you know I don't like that"

Godt:" I know you don't like but It is beneficial to you..."

Mew: "What do you mean?"

Godt: "No one will approach you because they think you are in a relationship and what I remember is that you wanted!"

Mew:" But what about Tum? "

Godt:" Just hang out with him one day but what about Gulf?"

Mew: "What about him?"

Godt:" When Tum told him about your relationship his face looks somehow sad and after coach's speech he left even Mild didn't know where he went!"

Mew:" Why would he be sad? "

Godt:" Don't know man...but I suggest you keep a distance with him because that boy is too naive...What if he falls for you? He would be broken or by looking at him today I predict he already..so you better not give him false hope"

Mew:" He is not naive...he is arrogant, stubborn and spoiled rich kid...Who didn't know how to respect!"

Godt:" How much you spend time with him that you are describing him like that? Forget it...Just keep in mind what I told you...Amm you go back first I have to attend new blind date"

Mew:" How many blind dates you are going to?"

Godt:" Don't know yaar"

Mew:" Why don't you try seriously to know one of them?"

Godt: "Hmmm... I'm late byeee"

Mew:" Yaya bye" Why is he ignoring this question all the time!

Then he left. What he told me about the Gulf...Somehow I feel he is right...that arrogant kid is too naive ...Should I tell him the truth? or not? But I don't want to lie to him!... Him? no, I don't like lying at all...Should I call him? that would be awkward right? Ahhhh!!! What should I do? I would tell him the truth...this feels not right...the way he looks after hearing Tum...Why that look affect me so much? Forget it I will text him...