New entry ⚽

"Hello, guys...

I am back 😊

Thank you for waiting 😊
Thank you for following me... Adding MGUS to your reading list...
Thank you for your voting and comments 😊

It's means a lot to me...

Let's start then..."

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

From the morning I observed Miao... He looks somehow tense but I don't know why... I have some ideas but I told him not to be Jealous regarding my old classmate but I think he still feels insecure... What should I do that he doesn't feel like that!! We are having breakfast right now... He acts normal though but I know he is not ok ... Mild and Godt join us...

Mild:" Hey buddy... I got a call from your mom... She said you didn't pick up her call!"

Gulf:" What? Let me check..."
I check my phone and I came to know that it was in silent mode... What the hell!! 15 miss call!!

Without thinking twice I called her...

Mom:" Where have you been? Why didn't you pick up!? Are you ok? What happened? Should I come there??"

Shit... Her panicking mode on... But I can't blame her... She loves me so much after all...

Gulf:" Calm down mom... I am fine... My phone was in silent mode that's why... Don't panic... And you don't need to come here..."

Mom:" Oh... Thank God... I thought something happened to you... Check your phone, next time baby... I got worried easily... I hope you will be careful next time"

Gulf:" OK mom... Now tell me Why you called me early in the morning?"

Mom:" Why? Can't I call my baby? You don't miss me that doesn't mean me too not missing you..."

Gulf:" Aww... So sweet but I know you didn't call me for that reason now drop your act mom... Tell me the main reason now"

I heard her giggle 😂 I know her best... Of course after all she is my mom...

Mom:" OK fine you got me... But I missed you that's not a lie... So I called you because... Someone is coming to meet you at your college... Don't interrupt first listen to me... So she is one of my friend's daughter and wants to meet you regarding ... Amm... "

This is not good...

Gulf:" Mom! Can you just tell me what's the matter!"

Mom:" OK she likes you and wants to meet you ... You told me that you have no one in your life so I decided to give her a chance ... And believe me she is a nice girl son... You will like her for sure"

What!! I saw Miao... He is giving me look like ' What happened? '

This is not right... What if Miao comes to know about this!! He already feeling insecure about just old classmates and now this!! No, I don't want to take any chance who hurt him...

Gulf:" Mom... I already fell for someone... And I love that person very much so it would be great if you tell her not to come here... I don't want my partner to feel insecure and hurt"

I said her to in a lower voice because I don't want Miao to listen to this... It's better to wrap up this matter as soon as possible...

Mom:" What!! Really!! Aww, my baby finally got someone... Actually... I lied to you 😂 no one is coming... I just want to know If you have someone in your life or not... And I happy that you are finally open to your heart for someone... Awww, my big boy... So when I am going to meet her?"