7.Temp Roommate ⚽

"Hi, Guys...
I am so happy that you come to like MGUS...
Truth to be told at first I was afraid that If you are going to like it or not...
But you prove me wrong
Thank you very much for that..." 😘😍

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

Earth called a cab so we are in the cab right now...he didn't tell me where he is bringing me and I am not in the mood to ask him so I just follow...after 30 min we arrived at someplace...we both got out and I saw there was a huge penthouse!

we both got out and I saw there was a huge penthouse!

Gulf:" Why are we here?"

Earth:" It's my home...and I have something that changed your mood"

I was taken aback before following him further but his innocence...how can I deny...we both enter in and wowww...so awesome...

Earth:" Amm do you want to see the whole place?"

Gulf:" Ya sure why not! "

Suddenly one boy came down and looking at him I can say he is looking cute like Earth but ...seeing him Earth's expression changed! Why!

(Fluke)

Earth:" What are you doing here? I thought you are not going to come back!"

Gulf:" Who is he?"

Fluke:" I am Fluke...and Who are you?"

Before I replied

Earth:" He is Gulf...my friend but you didn't answer me...what are you doing here?"

Earth looked somehow tense and somehow surprise

Fluke:" Babyy...Mom allowed me to be with you so I came back"

Did he just call him Baby?

Earth:" Don't call me that and you don't have to accompany me here...I have Gulf now"