Truth or dare

"Hello, guys...
I know I am late for an update... But so many things going on right now that's why...
But Thank you for waiting 😃
Thank you for adding MGUS into your reading list, voting, and comments...

Thank you so much 😘

Let's begging 🐼⚽"

(Mew's POV)

After doing grocery shopping we came back... Godt told me how Haii ignores him and that he realized how he had felt when we did that to him... He told me that he even tries to talk to him but Haii didn't reply at all... But we can't blame him... When we reached we saw all were at home... they were happily talking to each other... It felt like we are not needed here... My baby saw me and came to me...

Gulf: "Sorry Panda... Haii already orders food so let's put this on freeze... We will use it later"

Mew: "Hmm"

Sammy; "Aww... Panda... so cute Gulfiii baby... By the way Mr. Panda... Have you bought beers?"

Mew: "Ya"

Sammy: "Great'

Haii: "Shit!!"

Mild: "What happened?"

Haii: "You will know later... Sam I swear I am not going..."

He cut by Sam

Sammy: "Dare to complete that sentence"

Haii: "Fine!!"

Mild: "Wowww... that's new"

Haii: "Later Mild later... I can't wait to see"

Godt: "See What?"

Haii: "You all will come to know"

Gulf: "You both go and get fresh up... Sammy said she wants to play something"

Mew: "OK"

(Gulf's POV)

They left...

Gulf: "Sammy please come to the kitchen I need your help with this"

Sammy: "Coming baby"

We went to the kitchen...

Gulf: "Are you sure... I mean your plan!!"

Sammy: "Relax Gulfii... It will work I know"

Gulf: "OK then... Let's go"

We came outside with beers and some snacks ... My Panda and Godt also came outside...

Haii: "Our Pizza is here too... Let's eat first"

Sammy: "Aww my baby bro... Do you think I am a fool!!! We are going to eat while playing so stop being so smart with me"

Haii: "Whatever"

Mild: "What are you up to Sam?"

Sammy: "You don't need to know... So let's sit in a circle and let's play T or D"

Gulf: "T or D?!"

Mew: "Truth or Dare baby"

Godt: "We played in our school"

Gulf: "Oh"

Sammy: "So You all know the rules right?"

Mild: "I and Gulfii don't know"