Angry kitten 🐈-2 Punishment

" Hello guys 💖

51k views 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉 Thank you so much to all... ❤️

I never thought I would reach here 🥺 but it all thanks to you all...

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊

So let's start with something...Not gonna say so find out your self 😂😉"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

It's been 3 hrs but he is not back... He is not even picking my calls 😔 Why didn't I see a miss call!! Should I go there!? Ya, that would be great... So I ask Godt to come with me and he also wants to apologize so he agreed...

So now we are here and watching them practicing... I saw their coach... And then the next thing was he came to us...

Coach:" Oh hi Mew... So how are you now? Gulf was so stressed when you didn't pick up his calls... Thank God that sponsor was not there at that time otherwise he would be lost his chance to play in finals"

Mew: "What do you mean?"

Coach: "He didn't tell you!! Today Sponsor came for the selection of the final team... But I am happy all things work out... Otherwise, he would lose the chance... "

Mew:" You mean he was going to give up on that!"

Coach:" I can say that... So how are you? What had happened to you?"

Godt:" He fainted"

What!!!

Coach:" Oh God... I hope you are fine now... Thank God I permitted Gulf... Oh, I have to pick this call... Take care, Mew"

Then he left...

Mew:" Why did you lie?"

Godt:" Then what do want to say that we were watching a movie while your boyfriend was worried about!!"

Mew:" I messed up Godt... Oh, God... But how can he give up on this!! For me🥺"

Godt:" You would do the same I know... Both of you are crazy when it came to love... "

Mew:" Ya you are right..."

But I never thought about this... He would do this for me... I am so lucky to have him... and Then I saw him sitting on the bench while drinking water... I ran to him... I don't care even if he is angry right now... He saw me and stand up... Before he says something I hug him...

Gulf: "Are you crazy? I am fully wet... Mew!!!"

Mew: "I don't care... I love you so much baby... and sorry na... I was so tired that I slept and didn't notice time... "

Gulf: "Hmmm... Now can you release me?"

Mew: "Why? Is my baby being shy?"

Gulf: "Stand like this one more sec and you will see who become shy!!"

I release him at that moment... Oh, God... He is still angry... Aww, but he is looking so cute... My angry kitty... 

Gulf: "Have you lost your mind too? Why are you smiling like a fool?"

Mew: "Who? Me!! Na... I ..."

Don't say anything that makes him punch you... 

Gulf: "Why are you even here?"