2.Gulf ⚽

"Hello, Guys,
I started their journey
Hope you like it..."

_____*****_____

(Gulf' POV)

I was in my new place when I got a call from my mom I pick up

Mom:" Baby...Have you arrived? Do you like the place ?"

Me:" Of course mom. I love it...And it is too large for two-person"

Mom:" It's OK...Where is Mild? "

Me:" He is in his room ...unpacking his stuff"

Mom:" Hmm ...What about you?"

Me:" I will do after this"

Mom:" OK, If you need anything just call me"

Me:" OK mom...love you"

Mom:" Love you too "

Then I hang up...

Something about me

I came here with my best friend Mild to study...He is in the same field as me. This is my first time so far away from my mom. Yes, I came here just to study after finishing the study I will go back to my mom's company. And most important I want to find my true love...I know you called me crazy but that is what I am...I believe in true love...that is why I am single till now. Mild always tease me but I can't do anything about that. About my sexual preference, I don't know because till now I didn't find anyone attractive. In the past, my mom tried to find me a girlfriend, through blind date but I don't like any of them so after five or six blind dates she gave up.

I heard Mild called me so I went to his room

Me:" What happened?"

Mild:" Aii Gulf, Are you sure I don't have to pay any rent for this?"

Me:" Yes, you don't have to"

Ya, I forgot to tell you that my mom buys this place for me but she doesn't like to leave me alone so she asks Mild to stay with me and due to we are in the same college and in the same field so he agrees.

Mild:" It's just that it is too large"

Me:" I know...I just told mom about that"

Mild:" If we want we can have room partner that also help up to some money you know...because it is too big and we have to pay electricity, water, food and some misc Exp"

I ask my mom not to help me with regular Exp so I have to find some solution regarding that.

Me:" ya you have point. I will ask mom about that and before that Can you help me to set up my room?"

Mild:" Of course, why not! Just after I will set my some stuff"

Me:" Do you want any help?"

Mild:" Can you order some food because After we do this I am sure we will be hungry like a giant"

Me:" Ya sure...What do you want to eat?"

Mild:" I don't know what is famous here but your mom gives me this number, she told me that call here and you will get what you want to eat"

Me:" OK I will call and order something to eat"

Mild:" Ya anything is good for me"

Me:" I know" Then I went outside. I order some food from it and paid online.

Yes Mild is like that...He can be adjusted in any situation and he is my best friend from my childhood. His mom is my nanny when I was a kid so after my mom she is the most important person to me. I have only mom and about my Dad I don't want to talk about that. So I will tell you about Mild's father...He was great. His Dad took care of me very well If I want to go or do something he was always there for me when I needed him most. Sometimes Mild become jealous of that... He(his dad) died when we were in high school and that time is worse for me and Mild. His mom forgot about her and try to cheer me and Mild. Mild got better after three months but for me it was very hard so it took time but after sometimes I started to recover from the shock and moved on. I and Mild were always together...He is like my other half...don't get me wrong not that kind another half...It's like my brother who is always with me like glue. So we both decided to study here Far from our home...At first we both sad but there was an excitement to be alone in diff places and get to know diff people. This is it for now.

I went to his room and saw him almost finished with his stuff.

Mild:" Let's go to yours"

We went to mine and started unpacking all the stuff and organize it. I have three suitcases...Yes three big ones because of my mom! She doesn't want me to suffer a little bit so she gave me almost everything.

Mild:" Dude...your mom is unbelievable she packed almost everything...Thank God you didn't have any empty suitcase otherwise we have to book a truck for just your suitcase..."

We both laugh and He is right my mom is overprotective but I love her. She is my mom so I can't judge her protectiveness for me.

We both were setting all the things then I head knock on my door I went to open it and there was a good looking delivery boy...by looking at him my heart skips a little bit..wow that's a strange feeling. By looking at him I can tell he is at the same age me!

Stranger:" Excuse me? Gulf Kanawut?"

Gulf:" Yes...Me...I mean I am him"

Stranger:" Your delivery is here"

I took it from him and then he left. I closed the door and called Mild. We both set dining and started eating.

Mild:" Wow...This food is amazing...Your mom is the best."

Gulf:" Ya I know but we are not going to order daily just for this week after this we will starting to cook at home"

Mild:" You mean you are going to start cooking right? because you know If I am going to try a single bit this apartment going to burn"😁

Gulf:" Ya ya..Only Me...How can I forgot that."

Mild can't cook...I still remember when we were in high school he tries to make fried rice and almost burns it...😂...and I love cooking. My mom had to do all work alone...so at first, I want to help her that's how started but after some time I become like it more.

After finishing Mild help me with remaining things...and then we both went to sleep.

From tomorrow, there is going to start a new journey in my life...I can't wait to meet new people.

_____*****_____

"This is it for today...
About the next part, I can't tell when I'll update it but I'll try my best to update as soon as possible...
Do not forget to give your opinion regarding this part and voting
Thank you 🙇"