3.Mew 🐼

"Hello everybody...
Hope you like the first part
If yes then give me some feedback...I'll be waiting for your response 😊"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

I came back from my part-time job. Another day pass, I am like this for a year and the reason is so obvious my broken heart. I came here last year to study but that is not the main reason, my main reason is that I don't want to face my Ex! Yes we both study at the same place and most importantly we were in a relationship like almost 7 years! But he broke up with me and the reason is he didn't love me anymore! I didn't want to leave him but What we should do if you love someone but he thought you are tiring him up by your force full love...Yes that is what happened to me. So after going through hell my friend decided to bring me with him here...for study. Currently, I am leaving with him at his place but soon I will find a place to stay because I didn't feel it right to stay like this. Godt and I become friends from high school but he knows me too well...like inside out...I didn't have to explain anything to him ...without saying anything ha can understand...His parents are always good to me and I know out of pity! At least I feel like it is the reason...Pity? Ya because I am an orphan. I grew up in a nice orphanage so I didn't miss my parents but I have one important person in my life. When I was a kid she came to my life like an Angle...she drop by orphanage from time to time and gave me new things but most importantly she gives me the warmth that what should you expect from your parents! At first, I thought she is going to adopt me and ya she already did but when she found out she was pregnant she had to cancel my adoption and I didn't blame her because even she cancel it, she never stopped to drop by and looked after me. After giving birth things changed and that was normal...I can understand that. She didn't come like 3 or 4 years but after that, she suddenly appears again and as usual our relationship back to normal. I called her Mae and I share with her anything that happens to me. She took care of me financially and somehow emotionally. When I firstly met Art, I told her first ...At first, I was afraid...If she didn't accept me being like this? But to be surprising me she accepted it and help me to pursue him...After my relationship of 4 years ...Art meets her and both are comfortable with each other. That time was the happiest time in my life. I never got curious about her personal life. After breaking up with him...Mae was there with me when I need her. She suggests to leave everything and start a new...She knew I was interested in an art and music so she told me to apply for it but not there...at another place. She took Godt help to pursued me and that's why I am here. Not because of my own dreams but due to Mae and Godt!

I heard a knock on the door ...I got up and opened it. Godt enters and set on the sofa looking too tired.

Godt:" How was your day?"

Mew:" As usual ... but something happens today!"

Godt:" What?"

Mew:" I went to delivery at near our university and you know the apartment which was empty...It got a new owner and..."

Godt:" And?"

Mew:" He looks like a teenager ...I mean ..."

Godt:" Just say it..."

Mew:" He was staring at me like I was some kind of creature! "

Godt:" Hahaha...What is new in that? That happens from time to time!"

He is right ...It is normal but I didn't know why the look from that boy is stuck in my head!

Mew:" Ya right! What about you?"

Godt:" I hate blind dates...don't know when my mom stops this..."

Mew:" What? It's good you know..."

Godt:" Stop Mew...Don't be like my mom...We are not even that old to find a life partner!"

Mew:" But you have to each other first before making that decision"

Godt:" Forget it! Whom I am taking to...Philosopher!"

Mew:" Hahaha"😂

Godt:" Your senior come to me for asking you out!"

Mew:" Godt..."😑

Godt:" Ya ya I told him that you are not interested..."

Mew:" Thank you"😊

Godt:" Whatever...Btw When are you going to stop your delivery job?"

Mew:" Why?"

Godt:" Professor wants us to guide fresher and he will pay also!"

Mew:" Guiding? About What?"

Godt:" Don't know...He just told me to ask If we could do this?"

Mew:" Let's heard him first then I will decide"

Godt:" OK...too tired from that damn blind date!"

He lay on the sofa after mumbling lots of things.

Mew:" Go and get fresh up"

Godt:" I will...after 5 min"

Mew:" OK..."

I came back to the guest room ... I am leaving here for almost one year but I didn't have to pay for anything...not even regular bills or food...ya of course because of Mae...she took care of everything but I didn't want to be a burden about my daily Exp so after discussion with her I started to do my part-time jobs. This job didn't pay much but it is fine better than nothing. But What Godt told me about the professor's offer...I am interested in that...My one year is over and from tomorrow we are going to become seniors for fresher. so tomorrow will be going to be a busy day...before sleeping I called Mae and told her everything about the professor offers. She told me to accept it because she didn't like my delivery job so I told her I will. Then I slept.

______*****______

"Do not forget to give your comments and voting
Thank you 🙇"

"Do not forget to give your comments and votingThank you 🙇"

My if : @cutie_mahishu...follow for more updates...like this 😍