9.Complications⚽

"Hello, Guys...

I am too tired...but I try my best to update...If you find any mistake plz inform me

Thank you for your voting and comments

Thank you for adding MGUS in your reading list"

______*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

When we stopped at my place I saw him being uncomfortable so I ask

Gulf:" Are you OK?"

Earth:" Ya...It just I have never been with anyone except my bro...Is your friend gonna be OK?"

Gulf:" Of course...and don't worry he is more fun than me"

After giving him assurance we both enters and saw Mild was not alone...there were Sammy and Godt too...Godt! Why is he here? And I try to find him...but he is not here...so somehow I got disappointed.

They all looked at us... When Sammy saw us...she ran toward us and started to stare at him...

Sammy:" So...you are Earth!... He is cute...nice choices Gulfy..." Never think before speak!!

Gulf: "Shut up...What are you talking about?

I looked at Earth and what Sammy said...after hearing that he started to blush!...

Sammy:" Come in...So Earth Why are you here? I mean why are you staying with my Gulfy?"

Gulf:" (To Earth) You don't have to answer her...go to that room and unpack your things"

Mild:" That's your room...so you both are going to stay together!"

Sammy:" No Way...You are going to stay in Mild's room"

Gulf:" He will uncomfortable...so let him be in my room..."

Sammy:" Owww so caring"

What should I do about this girl?!

Earth:" Thank you Gulf"

Gulf:" No need...now go before you want to interrogate by all of this"

He went to my room...and I set on the couch...Mild and Sammy stand opposite sides of me ...

Gulf:" What?...and Why are you here? (Godt)"

Sammy:" I ask him to come..."

Gulf:" He can speak and where is your Nerd friend?"

Godt:" He will be here in few mins"

What! He is coming!

Gulf:" He is coming here? Why? Who invite him?"

Godt:" Sammy"

I looked at her...she gave me an innocent smile...Now, What should I do? I am not ready to face him...Should I just go out? But Where!!... When I was lost in my thought he came...

Sammy:" Hi Mew..."

Mew:" Hi"

Mild:" (To Sammy) You are behaving like you own this place"

Sammy:" Whatever...So now all are here...give me an explanation(To me)"

I was looking at her but my eyes are floating at Nerd...He set on the couch beside me and my heart skip...Calm down Gulf...he is in the relationship... don't do any stupid thing...