Epilogue

Raptor sat off to the side of the funeral. Stark wasn't her favorite person after he'd deemed her a traitor all those years ago, but that didn't mean she wouldn't pay her respects to him. Tony had saved the world and, had he survived, likely would've left the hero life again and the two would've returned to being on good terms with each other again.

"He paid the ultimate price just to save the world and reunite those with the ones they'd lost." She looked over to where Pietro was standing next to Wanda and Barton near the edge of the lake, consoling her as she grieved for Vision's death.

The fact he'd also done all of this to not only defend the universe but also his family was the definition of a great hero and leader. It was exactly the kind of thing she would've done, and for him to do it when all hope could've been lost for the second time had more than boosted the respect she had for him.

"If it weren't for him ending the battle then, Wanda would have lost everyone." Raptor got to her feet and walked over to join them, feeling energized after resting her feet. "Shouldn't dwell on that. We made it out alive with Tony's sacrifice and that's that."

Pietro's arm wrapped around her as she got closer. Raptor stayed silent and stared at the wreath Pepper had placed into the lake to float off in memory of her husband. Gradually, the wreath grew smaller and further away until it was mostly out of sight. Those gathered began trickling out as the funeral came to an end.

Raptor looked back once more before following after Pietro and Wanda.

***

A few months later

Mira slept peacefully in Pietro's arms. His daughter truly was an unexpected miracle between the beliefs Raptor couldn't have children and with the stress of the battle Raptor had dealt with shortly after finding out. She was absolutely beautiful- not to mention lively. He could only imagine what life was going to be like once she learned to walk.

"She'll be running around with us trying to keep up with her in no time." He laid Mira down in the crib and brushed the silver-white hair starting to grow in.

Three pairs of eyes blinked up at him as he walked back into the living room. The rest of Raptor's pack were incredibly gentle around Mira- not to mention protective of the baby. While everything was peaceful, Pietro knew the three would defend Mira with their lives should anything or anyone attack their family.

"This feels like a dream." Pietro spoke up as he went into the bedroom and laid down next to Raptor.

Her hand brushed through his hair and she rested her head on his shoulder. "Because Mira likes to wake us up and we don't get much sleep or because we don't have to fight for our lives?"

A laugh escaped him. "Both... but I wouldn't change this for anything."

"Neither would I." 

***

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the trilogy! 

Quick little fact about Mira, I almost named her Silvia instead for SilverRapter (as Tony Stark mentioned in Book 1). But decided Mira Silvia Maximoff sounded better.

I also once made art of Raptor being dusted by the snap (I was considering doing that to her, yep. Poor Pietro wouldn't have had anyone). I was going to post it during one of my year length hiatuses from this and seeing it now, I'm glad I didn't XD. Might remake it eventually (minus the dusting).

Might make one-shots in My Marvel Fanfic One-shots book in the future.