Chapter 10

Damon Pov-

                “It’s alright Lynn, I’ve got you” I whispered in her ear and shortly after she passed out in my arms.

                I hugged her tighter to my body and looked over to where Luc was stretching in the air.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” I asked him

“Very much so, I mean aren’t you intrigued by how we had no clue there was a door in the wall, yet Lynn could see it?” he asked

“Not really I mean we needed a human for a reason and now we know why. I'm just happy we got away from those idiots who were trapped in one of the other rooms; they were really starting to get on my nerves. I'm just glad Lynn couldn’t hear what they were saying” I told him

“Yeah, so you see bottom yet? ‘cause I can't” he asked

I looked around Lynn and down, only seeing darkness.

“Nope.” I told him

 Great, at this rate Lynn will probably wake back up before we reach the bottom, that won’t turn out good.

That’s when Luc spoke asking “Hey you think it’s about time you use your powers?”

I sighed “Yeah I guess” I said while making us stop in mid air and forming stairs under us with the same objects I use to create a force field. It’s pretty much just purple floating blocks.

“So she still doesn’t know you guys can do this?” he asked.

“No. Jason doesn’t want anyone, including her and Rikki, to know about them” I told Luc.

I picked Lynn up bridal style and started walking down the circle staircase I was making as we slowly went down.

“We have to get down there before she wakes up” I said to Luc

“Well we don’t have to. If she wakes up we could just compel her later” he said

“I'm not compelling her. Were getting to the ground before she wakes up got it?” I demanded

“Yeah dude, I got it” he grumbled.

We quickened our pace until we got to a door way in the wall. Why would it be where no one can get to it?  I changed the path of the plasma blocks that we were walking on and made them lead to the open doorway.

“Why do I feel like this is a trap?” Luc asked

“Why would they have a doorway in the wall that no one could get into and make it a trap?” I asked

“I don’t know. Maybe we should wake up Lynn and see if she notices anything we can't”

At that sentence I looked over and glared at him. “I’m not forcing her to do anymore than she has to. I promised her I wouldn’t let her get hurt so I'm not risking it.” I told him then walked through the pitch black entrance, knowing he would follow.

After about five minutes of walking Lynn’s heart beat sped up, signaling she was waking up. When she moved her head to the crook of my neck I stopped walking and nodded to Luc signaling him to turn on the flashlight so she can see.

Lynn Pov-

                I’m lying on something extremely comfy but also bumpy… and we’re moving. That’s when everything that happened came flooding back into my mind. Okay so I'm alive and someone’s carrying me. That means we reached the bottom and Damon's carrying me… or some random guy who took me away from them! Stopping my mind from going to any more creepy conclusions I put my head into the person’s neck, having their alluring aroma shock my senses.