Chapter 21

"Why did you bring me to a skeevy hotel?" I asked Damon, standing in the middle of out hotel room taking in my surroundings.

There was a white couch taking over the main room, a tv hooked on the wall directly in front of it. There were only two side rooms meaning one bedroom and one bathroom. Hmm how much to bet Damon only got one bed.

"Because this will be your first real hunt meaning the blood will give you this high and you'll want more, meaning i'd rather not take you home where my sister's one of those options" he replied, slipping off his jacket and casually plopping on the couch.

"besides this hotel has one of the best bars in the city placed right next to it." he continued, laying back completely and covering his eyes with his arm.

"So now what?" I asked, taking a seat on the corner of the couch.

"Now we wait until its dark enough where all those newly legal teenagers come out for a little party" he said easily.

"Whats wrong Damon?" I asked

He sat up and stared at me with bright eyes before replying with "What makes you think somethings wrong?" 

"Because I know you, and I can just tell" I responded

"Lynn there's so much more you need to know but I don't wanna place it all on you at once" He said, sounding sad.

"Does it have to do with these feelings?" I asked, my emotions going all over the place "Because its like I always wanna be around you and I just constantly wanna like, jump you. Then my gums in the jail cell because I was jealous. Why was I jealous?"

He gazed at me with emotion filled eyes when he said "I cant put this on you now, Lynn. That would just be a dick move on my part."

"Please, Damon" I pleaded, my voice cracking.

This whole emotions heightened thing from changing is getting really  annoying. I'mseriously getting tired of always crying in front of him.

"I...I cant do this. All of these emotions and you.. You don't wanna tell me and I just. Please Damon! Please! Because I'm pretty sure Im in love with you but I cant tell if its just the change or if its real" I said, tears streaming down my face but before I could continue anymore I was pulled into Damon's strong chest.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him and put my face into his neck, enjoying the smell of him, listening to the beat of his heart and matching my breathing with it.

Not noticing I was sitting on his lap, I enjoyed the secure warm feeling that washed over me at the close contact with him.

"You and I are bonded, Lynn. I don't know if its you on your own but I know a majority of it comes from the bond. Its like some weird soul mate thing, I've known since you were born but I wanted you to live a normal healthy dating life along with a regular life so I left. Hoping that would somehow help with it but then Jason told me things were going downhill with Jazz feeding on you and whatnot. So I came back. I love you and that's not just because of the bond. I'm sorry I kept that from you for so long, but I had to." 

I rubbed my thumbs along his cheeks, my throat suddenly tightening up and mouth drying making me pause and lean away from him because now his pulse was ringing in my ears.

Apparently my vampire face had come out because Damon asked "Whats wrong" running his thumbs over the veins that appeared under my eyes.

"I..I don't know. I think i want your blood" I said in a worried voice. Something has to be wrong with me, I mean why do I want another vampires blood?