Chapter 4

Damon walked out of the building and we all followed and he led us to a black charger.

“Awe man this is nice” Mark stated, admiring the car.

“Guys and their cars” I muttered to Rikki and we both laughed.

Damon got in the driver’s seat, Mark in the passenger, me behind Mark and Rikki behind Damon. 

“Here ya go” Mark said passing me my backpack.

“Oh thank you”

“Why’d he have your backpack?” Rikki asked

“Because I'm just that nice” Mark replied smiling back at her.

I laughed “No its because he owed me for saving him from a group of girls”

Rikki laughed “oh, and what do I get for saving you from your sister?” Damon asked, giving me his flirty eyes and smile through the mirror.

“you can get a hug later” I stated

“I would’ve hugged you” Mark muttered making me laugh.

“But anyway I did it because she said her back hurt. Guess you didn’t save her soon enough Damon” Mark said while glaring at Damon.

“Yah well at least I was there to save her” he said glaring right back at Mark.

“If looks could kill” Rikki muttered

“EYES ON THE ROAD!” I yelled at Damon

“Why? You really think I'm gonna crash? And even if I did we won’t die” he stated

“But Rikki and I will!” I yelled back because now he was looking back at me

“We wouldn’t let you guys die” he muttered to himself and turned back to face the road.

Once we were there and we all got out of the car I saw Damon clearly. His alluring grey eyes that go perfect with his raven black hair that hangs in his face, showing resemblance to Mark. High cheekbones that make him look more attractive than normal humans. The light stubble on his face making him look the twenty one years old that he is. His muscles easily showing through his dark blue button up top; and the jeans that fit perfectly on his hips.

Then Mark, his shockingly amazing bright green eyes that make him different from Rikki and Damon. His black, soft looking hair that falls in his face that makes you want to run your fingers through it; his muscles, still big but less dense than Damon's. His v neck black shirt clinging to his abs and his grey shorts that fit him nicely.

“Quit checking us out and walk” Damon's voice commanded me.

I started blushing and walked ahead of them towards the house not realizing I had been staring at them he whole time I was thinking. 

When we got in there I ran to the couch and flopped down on it groaning from pain.

“Who wants to give me a massage?!” I yelled into the couch cushion.

“Not it! I'm gonna go put your stuff into your room Lynn!” Rikki yelled grabbing my bag and running upstairs.

Jason's awesome enough to give me my own room here because I tend to stay here a lot. I even have a stash of clothes and everything I would need.

“I guess I will if you come over here” Mark said

“Yay!” I yelled and jumped up running over to where he was and sitting criss-cross on the cushion foot rest that was in front of the chair he's sitting on.

He pulled the foot rest I was sitting on closer to him, moving me along with it. 

Man does this boy give good massages! He went lower on my back until he found my tickle spot.

“AHHHH!” I screamed while laughing because once he found it he kept poking me there.

“Mark…please…stop…AHAHAHAHA!” I manage to work out in between laughs.

“Never” he said back while smiling devilishly at me.

I turned around so I was facing him and tried swatting him away but that didn’t work at all considering I lost my balance and fell backwards off the footrest and ended up lying on my back on the ground still laughing. 

Mark as mean as he is started laughing and joined me on the ground and started tickling me again so I was squirming underneath his grip.

“AHHH RIKKI! DAMON! ANYONE HELP!!! AHHHH” I yelled out from under Mark's grip.

“Mark come help me I wanna move my bed over” Rikki yelled down from where she was upstairs.

That gave me my chance to escape. While laughing evilly I slipped out of Marks grip, got up and ran over to where I saw Damon standing and hid behind him, hoping Mark wouldn’t find me. Stupid hiding place Lynn!

“Dude you lost your girl” Damon told Mark 

What a jerk! He wants me to get tortured!

“No! Damon shut up!” I whisper yelled from behind him and started hitting his back.

“Lynn you don’t have to whisper I'm already aware of where you are” Mark stated while walking upstairs to go help Rikki.

 Believe it or not she actually wasn’t lying about wanting to move her bed. She’d been trying to do it on her own for weeks before finally asking me for help like I could actually do anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed. Picture of Damons car on the side