Chapter 16

A/N: Hey there people. I finally updated this story! And it's longer than I intended it to be. Sorry I've been taking so long to update, I've been focusing more on my other story and I enjoy tyoing that one more. Also I have to get out of the mind set for that story and get into this one.  Like I know what I want to do with this story I just procrastinate so hard on actually typing it. Okay, I'll stop rambling now. Enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I'm digging through my room at Jason's house, trying to figure out what all I need to take back with me to my house. After a lot of arguing, Jason finally agreed to letting me go back to my house. He wasn't too hard on us even though we had gotten arrested, mostly because we hadn't been doing anything wrong. So now here I am, Sunday afternoon and i'm shoving my Ipod and favorite shorts into my duffel bag, along with my blankey and penguin pillow pet I had sent Damon to get not too long ago.

As I was stuffing my phone charger in my bag, I noticed something blue glowing behind my box of tissues. Curious, now, I moved the tissue box over, only to find what looked like the stone Damon, Luc, and I found, but broken in half.

How many times did I tell him to stop hiding shit in my room! Just because people wouldn't think to look in here doesn't mean I enjoy finding his random items all over. I'm surprised though. Normally he would hide it in a better, more perverted spot, rather than behind a tissue box.

Sighing, I grabbed the stone and walked out of my room and heading downstairs yelling "Damon, how many times have I told you to st- oh... hey Mark" I paused in my yelling, seeing Mark at the bottom of the stairs.

Remembering that he's not supposed to know about the rock, I discretely slipped it in my back pocket before saying "I thought you were going...hunting" I said, pausing at the last word, picturing him biting another girl just made me shiver. 

Not that I want him to bite me... But I just don't like the thought of him flirting with another girl and possibly kissing her, as a way to get her blood.

"I am. On my way out right now, actually. I just forgot my phone" he said, smiling and holding it up.

Ever since they all came and got us that night in jail, Mark's been so distant with me and I don't know what I even did. I try to talk to him and ask him about it but he just avoids the question or shrugs it off saying nothings wrong. Yet he still holds back from me, not being as affectionate or sensitive with me as he used to. I'd just like to know what I did wrong so I could fix it and we can get over this.

I frowned at how it seemed he was hiding something, then said "Oh.. okay, well um, have fun?" 

He just nodded and walked out the door, making me question myself once again. What the hell did I do? No kiss goodbye, hell, not even a goodbye. Instead he just walks out.

Pushing my problems with Mark to the back of my head, I looked around the room, once again trying to locate Damon so I could give him back his stupid rock.

Deciding it would be easier if he came to me I yelled out "Damon?!" since we should be the only ones home at this point.

Rikki had gone out with a couple of friends for a shopping trip, I denied, not liking shopping. Jason was out somewhere, I forgot where he said he was going, or maybe he didn't tell me.

Damon was still here because he had no life and is forced to drive me home when I'm ready, since Mark didn't want to. Which, I've gotta say, that hurt. 

Damon appeared at the top of the stair hallway, leaning on the side rail, gazing at me while saying "What? Are you finally ready?"

I walked up the stairs and got in front of him before saying "Stop hiding your shit in my room" and getting out the rock to give back.