Adopted. (1D FanFic)

"Make sure you call. I don't care what time it is, just call. Also, I will be there Monday afternoon. Have a safe trip," My caseworker Chris said pushing me to the plane. I boarded the plane and sat in front by the window. It was a sunny day. Maybe to sunny for today. I'm moving to my 5th foster home since I was two. This time in London. I have grown up in the US. 15 years. Almost 16. Now I'm moving to London. Her name is Anne Styles. She has two kids but they already moved out.

My names Carter. I don't know what my last name is. I have moved around a lot so people told me different things. It's confusing when your five or six. But I finally understood no one wanted me when I turned 12. It's hard to think about but it's life. I just hope things change with this family.

"Could I get you anything?" The flight attendant.

"Just water," I replied. I felt sick and really couldn't put anything down.

"Are you okay ma'am?" She asked.

"Just a little nervous," I replied.

"Planes aren't that bad. It won't take as long as you think it will," she said. I wasn't afraid of the plane. I was afraid to what I was going to face off the plane.

Little did I know. My life would change big time!