Family

The sound of thunder. I'm still not used to that. It shocks me awake every time. I can say one thing though; I'm happy to be on London again.

I woke up curled into Nialls chest. His hands were wrapped safely around my waist as his head was right above mine. I don't know what it was but being snuggled into his chest made me happy. It made me feel home even. I places a small kiss under his chin before his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning."

"Morning," I replied, placing my lips to his. I also realized we were back in the room with everyone in it. This time, Louis and Liam were snuggled in each others arms. Zayn was holding onto Harry's legs and Harry held onto the body pillow. It was a cute picture. Too bad none of us had phones. "Cute."

"Them?" Niall asked pulling me into his arms. "Or us?" I laughed as he places small kisses to my face. Nose. Cheeks. Anything.

"Niall stop!" I said trying to push him away. This just made him pull me closer.

"Alright you two," I heard Els voice come into the room. "Come out of here. I brought breakfast." I nodded, jumping out Nialls arms and ran towards Eleanor.

"Where were you last night?" I asked taking the Starbucks drink from her.

"I had to go to Perries. Shi and Dani have been there since you guys went missing. They don't know you're back.." She trailed off. "You're going to have to tell them soon. Their hearts are completely broken."

"Well..." I said taking a sip of my drink. Niall and Eleanor sat there, waiting for my answer. Taking a sip, I placed the cup down, and looked up. "It's almost over."

~~~

"CARTER!!" I heard Harry yell. He sounded more scared than anything. I ran out of the bathroom as fast as I could to find Harry sitting strait up in the bed. He was panting, out of breath. Sweat dripped from his forehead. Something happened.

"Harry what is it?" I asked making my way towards him. Once I made it to him, he pulled me into his arms. I felt his tears on my shoulder, seeping through my sweater. "Harry please talk to me."

"He took you again," he whispered into my shoulder. "He took you from us. From me."

"Harry," I said trying to get him to loosen his grip. No luck. "Harry I'm right here. Please stop crying." He shook his head, tightening his grip. I have up and hugged him back. He kept crying and crying until the sound of my iPod started to play. It was playing The A Team by Ed Sheeran. Not taking his hands from me, he laid back down, me in his arms. He voice began to sing along with the distant music. It was hard to hear him cry and sing. It made me want to cry. The way he cared so much. How he'd do anything for me. He began to play with my hair, finally lifted his head, looking at me.

"Don't leave me Carter," he said with puffy eyes and a raspy voice. I wiped his tears away, forming some of my own. His green eyes showed fear and sadness. His face was of full seriousness. "Please. Promise."

"I promise Harry," I replied, not taking my eyes off his. He pulled me into another hug. Crying even harder. "Harry please stop."

"I will do everything I can to protect you. No matter what. I will always be here for you," he said between sobs. I pulled him into a hug this time. He cried harder than ever. His sobs died down, finally asking a question. "Can I see it?" I pulled back, looking at him funny. "The scar."

"I think I want to tell everyone what's going on," I said finally pulling away. He pulled my wrist making me look into his eyes. He whispered "please?" I finally gave in. He's my brother. I guess.

I lifted the side of my shirt just so it showed right beneath the waist line of my bra. Harry ran his fingers over it, gently kissing it. The tears streamed down his face as he pulled me into another hug. "I'm so sorry."