13. better job

merry christmas. hope you had an amazing day.

13. better job

"So, you and Luke?" Amba smirks and Ree groans keeping her eyes on the laptop. Amba, Adriana and Ree are having a sleepover.

"Nah, I only want Spencer Reid." Ree says.

"Is Luke home? He can't be listening while we gossip about him." Adriana pauses the episode of Criminal Minds. "I don't hear him snoring."

Ree rolls her eyes and starts the episode again, all they seemed to talk since Amba got here was Luke, Luke and some more Luke. "Please, can we not talk about Luke?"

"Fine."

Ree's phones buzzes and in that moment she felt like throwing herself off a cliff, all she wanted to do was watch a Criminal Minds episode without interruptions.

from: unknown number

are you ree?

to: unknown number

who are you?

from: unknown number

ashton, can you please take care of luke? we're dropping him off now but i can't stay to help him and all that shit

to: ashton (luke's friend)

are you serious?

from: ashton (luke's friend)

please ree

to: ashton (luke's friend)

how do you know i dont have stuff to do on a saturday night?

from: ashton (luke's friend)

do you?

to: ashton (luke's friend)

no

from: ashton (luke's friend)

i got him in the elevator please help him

Ree groans and gets up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Amba asks.

Ree opens the top drawer of her bedside table and pulls out the key for Luke's apartment. "I'm going to help a drunk Luke."

Before any of them got a chance to mock Ree she was already exiting the apartment.

She clicks the elevator button, the doors open and a very drunk Luke is sitting on the ground.

"Oh, hi!" Luke looks at Ree and giggles.

"Nice hickey." She mumbles. "Luke, what are you doing with your life?" Ree sighs and puts his arm around her shoulders to help him up.

"I dunno. I feel so lonely and the drinks are good and then I don't feel lonely anymore, do you understand?" He stutters and leans on the wall as Ree opens the door.

"Yeah, I do." Ree sighs ans drops Luke on his bed.

"Ree! Don't leave! I'm not comfortable." Luke mumbles and tries to take off his boots.

"Oh my God, what a child." Ree groans and leans down to take his boots off.

"Ree! Just so you know we are putting our earphones so don't worry about us listening!" Adriana screams and Ree hears Amba chuckle.

"Fuck off!" Ree screams back, which Adriana and Amba didn't hear because they had already plugged their earphones in. Ree rarely swears; in fact, Ree hates to swear, but in this moment she's just pissed. All she wanted was peace, all she gets is taking care of a drunk Luke and having to deal with two annoying friends.