4. breakfast

Ree’s phone rang that morning and Adriana got mad at her for waking her up that early, Ree blamed her mother because she was the one who disturbed Adriana’s beauty sleep.

Ree and her mother talked from a bit to catch up since they haven’t seen or talked to each other in forever.

When she finished talking to her mother Ree looked at her phone to check the time and saw that were already 9AM, since she couldn’t sleep anymore Ree walked to the piano on her living room and started playing Skinny Love by Birdy; She mumbles the lyrics, afraid to sing because Adriana could hear and Ree doesn’t like when people hear her singing.

“Oh my God Ree! Stop playing that thing, it’s 9AM!” Adriana shouts from the bedroom and Ree smiles and continue playing.

“Stop screaming!” Luke’s voice echoes through the apartment.

Ree stops playing the piano dropping my hands on her lap getting up and walking to the bedroom where Adriana is covering her ears with Ree’s pillow.

“Can’t you play the piano later? I am trying to sleep!” Adriana mumbles and Ree chuckles laying down on her bed and turning the TV on. “Seriously Ree? I am trying to sleep here!” Adriana says and looks at her phone to check the time groaning when she notice that is still too early for her to be awake.

“Can you shut up please?! My head hurts like a bitch and you are screaming!” Luke shouts and groans because of his own noise.

“Someone has a hangover.” Adriana mumbles looking at the TV where Ree was watching Criminal Minds.

“Luke you know we actually heard the girl moaning last night. It was kind of awkward.” Ree awkwardly says shifting on her bed.

"Hey, dude, now that there's a hole in the wall we can hear it when you fuck girls. Can you not do that?" Adriana blurts out and Luke groans.

“What do you want me to do? I can’t forbid them from moaning.” Luke’s voice sounds muffled like he was burying his head on a pillow. Luke’s phone starts ringing and he mumbles an are you fucking kidding me before picking it up. “What do you mean you are at my door?” Luke mumbles and Ree directs her attention for the TV because it’s rude to eavesdrop other people’s conversation but Adriana is carefully hearing the conversation that is happening on the other side of the wall.

“Addy it is rude to eavesdrop.” Ree chuckles looking at her best friend.

“I don’t care my life is boring.” Adriana shrugs her shoulders and continues to listen to the conversation.

“Calum I was sleeping.” Luke groans again. “Alright.” He mumbles.

“Ree why don’t you ask your parents for money to fix the hole? They have a lot of money to be-“ Adriana starts but it’s interrupted by Ree.

“I am not asking my parents for money Adriana.” Ree sternly says and Adriana drops the subject sitting up. “We should go get breakfast Ree.” She sighs hearing her stomach making a weird noise, Adriana is one of those people who eats a lot and never gains weight.

“Sure, where do you wanna go?” Ree asks and as Adriana was about to answer she is interrupted.

“Really Luke? Why is there a hole in your wall?” A male voice says from the other side of the wall.

“Why does everyone asks the same thing?” Luke mumbles.

“Because there is a hole in your wall!” The other boy shouts clearing tired of Luke’s shit.

“Stop screaming Cal.” Luke groans and lets himself fall onto the bed.

Adriana gets up from the bed and walks to the poster peeking through the sides.