7. stay

follow me on twitter (I desperately need friends) @1975CTHOOD 

7.  stay

“Fucking hell!” Luke screams and slams his bedroom door making a loud noise erupt through the whole apartment.

Luke walks to the batgroom to look at his bruised eye in the mirror, it looks awful. He wasn’t even drunk when he got into a fight with a guy, Luke doesn’t even remember why they started fighting in the first place he only knows that his eye is hurting like a bitch and he has nothing to take care of it.

Ree had obviously woken up with the noise of a door slamming she looked at her phone to see 4:50AM on the screen and groaned.

After a few minutes of rolling around in her bed Ree hears winces of pain coming from Luke’s room and sits on her bed.

“Is everything okay?” She asks and the sounds stop.

“No.” Luke mumbles from the other side of the wall.

“What’s wrong?”

“I got into a fight.” He whines like a child and Ree retrains the urge to laugh.

“Why?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Why are you whining, then?” Ree asks.

“Because my eye fucking hurts and I have nothing to take care of it, Ree!” He screams and Ree frowns.

“Alright, calm down.” She says and he groans.

“It’s hurting!” Luke screams and Ree rolls her eyes.

“You’re such a baby.” She sighs getting up to turn on the lights. “Just, come here and I’ll take care of your eye.”

“Thank you.” Luke mumbles.

After a minute or two there’s a knock on Ree’s door, she walks and opens the door to find Luke. He had a bruised eye, several cuts on his lip and he was also bleeding from his nose.

“Oh my God, you look awful.” She gasps.

“Thanks.” Luke scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Luke wasn’t drunk, he had a couple of drinks but he wasn’t drunk.

“Let’s go to the bathroom so I can clean that up.” Ree grabs Luke’s writs and pulls him to the bathroom making him sit on the sink as she gets the first aid kit. She cups one of his cheeks with her left hand while cleaning the cuts on his lips carefully her gaze concentrated on his lips.

Luke could help but stare at her, the way her eyebrows furrowed while she concentrated on his lips or the way the palm resting on his cheek sent waves of electricity all over his body.

“You know, it’s rude to stare.” Ree silently says as she continues to take care of his lip.

“I know.” Luke whispers but continues to look at her.

Ree steps back and examines Luke’s lips one more time.

“I’ll go get you and ice pack to your eye.” She mumbles and exits the bathroom leaving Luke alone with his thoughts.

The bleeding from his nose had stopped and Luke quickly cleans it up with a towel.

Luke was feeling weird, every time Ree touched him he felt a thing he never felt before, he liked that feeling. If he was with the boys they would probably mock him and say he like her, but he doesn’t, does he?

“Here put this on your eye.” Ree says snapping him out of his thoughts.

Luke grabs the ice pack and puts it on his eye.

“You’re acting weird is everything okay?” Ree softly asks placing her hand on his shoulder.

Luke looks at Ree, she was in a baggy t-shirt and pajama shorts, he still thought she looked perfect.

Before Luke could even process what he was doing he hops down from the sink and drops the ice pack to the ground grabbing Ree by her hips and pulling her close to him.

“L-Luke? W-What are you doing?” Ree stutters, her voice barely above a whisper.

“Ree, I need to try something.” He whispers and lowers his head. Calum always told him if you want to know if you like a girl, kiss her. And that’s what Luke did, he kissed Ree.

At first her eyes widened and she felt like pushing him and probably punch him, hard; but then she started melting under his gentle touch and found herself kissing back.

His lips moved slowly against hers, almost too slow for her liking. Ree didn’t know why she was doing this, why was she kissing him back? She couldn’t control herself.

Ree parts her lips slightly and Luke takes this as a chance to slip his tongue on her mouth.

Eventually they pull back and look at each other, Luke looks directly to Ree’s eyes looking for some feeling, happiness or regret, but nothing, her expression remains blank processing what just happened.

“You kissed me.” She whispers touching her lips and looking at Luke.

“Well, you kissed me back!” Luke snaps rolling his eyes.

“Stop snapping me! We just kissed!” Ree says running her hands through her messy hair. “I’m really sleepy, can you just leave, please?”

“Can I stay?” Luke pleas, his voice sounding needy and vulnerable.

“What?”

“Please let me stay, Ree.” Luke says looking down.

“Why? Your apartment is right-“

“Please.” He pleas once again and Ree gives in nodding.

They walk back to Ree’s bedroom and Luke takes a pillow form the bed and puts it on the ground.

“What are you doing?” Ree asks.

“I’m getting ready to go to sleep.”

“I’m not letting you sleep on the floor, Luke! The bed is big enough for both of us.” Ree pats to the spot next to her and Luke hesitates before nodding.

After a few minutes they were both under the covers as far away from each other as possible and Luke couldn’t fall asleep.

“I’m cold.” Ree’s calm voice erupted through the room.

“C’mere.” Luke whispers and grabs her hips pulling her closer.

Ree hesitantly cuddled to his side and his arms wrapped around her waist.

And has he watched her fall asleep and her breath slowing down all he could think was what the hell is wrong with me?

-

tHANK YOU FOR +20K READS I LOVE YOU ALL

I SHIP #LEE WITH ALL MY HEART

but srsly follow me on twitter, i promise i'm funny. @cakehugss

-kourt