16 - tattoo

YES IM BACK

YES THIS IS AN UPDATE

YES I KNOW U ALL H8 ME

16 - tattoo

Amba didn't meet Michael that day since she ran away saying that she wasn't mentally prepared. Michael almost had a stroke but managed to calm down, a little bit.

It was now the day after that little incident and Ree is sitting on her small couch looking at old pictures. May 5th, she always did this, sat on her couch by herself and looked at old pictures while crying.

Exactly two years ago, Robert, her twin brother, threw himself off a bridge. Until this day she didn't know why, Robert was always smiling and looking happy. At 17 he was dating the hottest girl in school and had the best friends anyone could ask for, at least it was what it looked like.

Ever since that day Ree spent May 5th doing the same thing, everyone already knew not to bother her or try to talk to her because she just wouldn't answer.

Robert had only left five words on his suicide note that was left on Ree's room. The words were written carefully and read shit just wasn't simple enough. Ree immediately recognized the words from a song, Alleyways by The Neighbourhood, Robert's favorite band.

Ree still kept that little note on the bottom of her drawer, suddenly she got up from the couch dropping all the pictures to the ground and walked to her room.

"Hey Ree." Luke says as soon as he hears her footsteps from the other side of the wall.

Ree had been extra silent all morning in hopes he wouldn't bother her but unfortunately he did.

She didn't answer and pulled the note from her drawer, she carefully set it on her bed and got dressed trying to be as silent as possible.

"I know you're there, stop ignoring me. Are you mad about the "we're not even together" shit I said yesterday? 'Cause that would be just stupid, Ree, we're not together at all." Luke rambles and Ree fights the urge to tell him to shut the fuck up.

Ree probably wouldn't feel so fucked up if she didn't feel like it was her fault but she felt it.

Seventeen were not a good age for Ree, her family was richer than ever before and she had all she wanted in a blink of an eye.

That means she could also get drugs, loads of different types of drugs. At first it was just a one time thing, just trying but it got off control really quickly.

What it was just a hit during a party became buying marijuana every week for her and Robert to smoke together almost every night. They would open the window and get high together, sometimes they had some friends over and did some stupid shit.

Shawn was completely oblivious to all of this, he focused all of his attention in school and graduating with the best grades, although their parents were starting to suspect something was going on.