9. hot water

09. hot water

The only sound echoing through the empty supermarket was the sound of Ree clicking her red nails on the back of her phone, her shift lasted thirty more minutes and she couldn’t wait to leave. The sound of her phone buzzing startled her and she quickly read the message.

from: sista from anotha motha

I’M COMING TO SYDNEY IN TWO DAYS TELL ADDY

to: sista from anotha motha

hoLY SHIT AMBA REALLY? HOLY SHIT WE MISS YOU SO MUCH

from: sista from anotha motha

I MISS YOU GUYS TOO

to: sista from anotha motha

IMMA DITCH WORK TO TELL HER RIGHT NOW

 “Alice?” Ree screams and her boss comes walking from one of the corridors, Ree was working as cash register but there was nothing to register.

“Yes, Ree?”

“Can I leave earlier today? Family problems?” Ree lies..

“Of course, sweetie. Family first.” Alice smiles and Ree jumps smiling.

“Thank you so much, Alice.” She thanks and takes her work t-shirt off handing it to Alice.

Ree exits the supermarket and runs to her car smiling an idiot. Before starting the car Ree quickly sends a text to Adriana.

 to: bae

MEET ME IN MY APARTMENT

After sending the text she throws her phone on the passenger sits and starts driving to her apartment, Ree hears her phone buzzing but doesn’t pays attention, she was really scared of texting or checking her phone while driving.

When the car finally comes to a stop Ree reaches for her phone.

from: bae

I CANT GO NOW BECAUSE IM WORKING

to: bae

HURRY BETCH

After that Ree exits her car and walks to the old building saying hello to the man at the reception.

She impatiently taps her right foot on the ground as the elevator goes up, when the doors finally open she is surprised by Luke sitting next to her door.

“What are you doing?” Ree asks him stepping out of the elevator.

“Oh, hi, I need to ask you something.” He gets up.

“Um, why weren’t you waiting inside your apartment?” Ree and Luke haven’t seen each other since yesterday’s encounter and their doors.

“I-I don’t know.” He stutters realizing that he could’ve waited in his apartment. “So, I don’t have hot water and I was wondering if I could take a shower at yours.”

“Why don’t you have hot water?” Ree asks.

“I don’t know, Ree. I just don’t.” Luke sighs.

“Are you doing this just so you can take a shower at my place?”

“Why would I do that?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugs her shoulders. “I guess you can.” Ree mumbles walking closer to her door so she could unlock it.

“Thanks.” Luke smiles.

 Ree opens the apartment door and enters walking to the kitchen.

“You know where the bathroom is.” Ree mumbles remembering the time Luke came over and kissed her as she treated his bruised lip.

Luke nods and walks to the bathroom, Ree looks at her phone to check the time, 5.50PM, Adriana only finished work at 7PM.

With a groan Ree walks to the small living room and just as she sits on the couch the doorbell rings.

“Seriously?” She huffs and lazily gets up and slowly walks to the door.

“Hi! Hello! I ditched work, what’s going on?” Adriana screams and bursts into Ree’s apartment when Ree opens the door.

“I have big news!” Ree  says closing the door and jumping up and down.

“You are pregnant with Luke’s child?! I knew it! I told you to be careful, Ree! Use prote-“ Adriana starts rambling.

“What?! No! Oh my god, Addy!”

“Oh, okay. So, what’s up?” Adriana casually sits on the couch.

“Amba is coming to Sydney in two days!” Ree screams and Adriana gets up ion the couch jumping.

“Are you fucking kidding me?! Oh my God!” She screams jumping around in Ree's couch.

Ree gets up on the couch and starts jumping like her, if someone came in now they would think Ree and Adriana are two teenage girls that should be in a mental hospital by the noises they were making.

“Um, what is going on?”

Ree and Adriana both turn around to find Luke, shirtless, with a towel wrapped around his waist and dripping wet.

“So you did have sex with him, you little slut!” Adriana gasps looking at Ree and then back at Luke. “Did you use protection? You’re on the pill, right? Oh, and-“

“Adriana!” Ree interrupts her slapping her arm, Ree could feel her cheeks turning redder and redder by the second. “We didn’t have sex!”

“Oh,... I never thought you did.” Adriana sarcastically says rolling her eyes.

“Why are you naked?!” Ree asks turning to Luke.

“Um, yeah, um, I forgot my clothes.”

“You’re so smart, Luke.” Ree rolls her eyes and jumps down from the couch.

“So, why is he here?” Adriana asks jumping down from the couch.

“For an unknown reason I don’t have hot water.” Luke explains. “And, what was happening?”

“That’s none of your-“ Ree starts but Adriana interrupts her.

“Our best friend is living in London to pursue her model career and she’s coming to visit in two days.” Adriana quickly says and Ree glares at her.

“That’s-“ Luke starts but Ree cuts him off.

“Can you just go put some clothes on?” She asks trying to advert her gaze from his torso, she couldn’t deny he was fucking hot.

“I’m not exiting the apartment like this!” Luke says.

“Luke, we are the only ones living in this floor.”

“Alright.” He huffs and starts walking to the door holding the towel in it’s place.

“Oh, but you can stay like that, I don’t think Ree minds.” Adriana says.

 “Addy!” I slap her arm blushing and hear Luke laugh as he exits my apartment.

-

naked wet lucas whaaaaaaaaaaaat? 

do you like the new cover? 

i hope you guys are liking this, new character coming in, AMBAR AYYAYAYA 

please check out my layout account (external link) it's @thunderlayouts on twitter MAYBE YOU'LL LIKE SOME OF THE LAYOUTS THAT ARE THERE AND YOU CAN EVEN REQUEST ONE JUST FOR YOUR LIKING (if you want it to have a grunge look, flowers blah blah blah) just check it out please!

okay i love you all

very much

-kourt the stripper (jk) (or maybe not)