11. kitten

11. kitten

"What the heck?" Ree mumbles while sitting up in the bed and feels a sharp pain in her head. She looks around and finds another body on her bed. "Who are you?" She says shaking the person's body because the head is covered by the blankets. Ree pushes the feeling of slamming the lamp on the stranger's head, because after all, Adriana could've stayed the night and Ree could not remember.

"I'm Luke nice to meet you." Luke says removing the covers from his head.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Ree screams but quickly regrets because her head hurts like a bitch.

"You begged me to stay and oh my God, Ree, you have a daddy kink." Luke sits up on the bed.

"What? No, I don't!" Ree says not to loud.

"Oh, believe me, I'm sure you do," Luke chuckles. "it was so disturbing, I kept picturing your dad every time you said it, and it creeped me out, I didn't enjoy it at all, and plus Ashton has a daddy kink so it was even more weird."

"Ashton has a daddy kink?" Ree mumbles while rubbing her temple.

"Oh, yes he does." Luke chuckles remembering one time the boys stayed over at Ashton's house and he had his girlfriend, now ex-girlfriend, around and they could hear her screaming daddy while they were doing it.

"But I don't." Ree says slowly getting up from her bed.

"You do! You begged me to stay with you saying "please stay with me, daddy" or something like that, oh my God, it was awful." Luke says way to loud for Ree's liking.

"I would never say that! And why did you stay then?" She asks him putting her hands on her hips.

"Because you started crying!" Luke exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

"I'm an emotional drunk, don't judge." Ree mumbles exiting the room and Luke gets up from the bed and follows her.

"Oh and-um you have a key on your bra." Luke mumbles scratching the back of his neck.

Ree turns around from Luke and takes the key from her bra.

"Great, now I have the shape of a key on my boob." She mumbles grabbing a mug from the top shelf, giving Luke a great angle too look at her ass.

"Oh, really? Can I see it?" Luke smirks and Ree rolls her eyes.

"Very funny, Lucas." She mumbles filling the mug with cold coffee.

"What are you doing today?" Luke says sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Get your ass off my kitchen counter, Luke!" Ree says and Luke rolls his eyes but continues sitting on the kitchen counter. "I promised my dad I would stop by his office."

"Cool, what time are you going?"

"In twenty minutes, shit." Ree mumbles looking at her phone.

"Can I go with you?"

"Why?"

"I'm bored."

"Yeah, I guess so, just go get dressed." Ree mumbles and walks to her room closing the door.

Ree starts looking around for a clean shirt from the ones that are laying all over the floor, she picks up a large black tank top, that she didn't even know she owned but she really liked it, saying You Complete Mess, Ree was sure it was Adriana's. Ree puts a pair of jeans on and her combat boots and brushes her hair with her hands.

After taking Advil Ree proceeds to brush her teeth, just as she finishes there's a knock on the door.

Ree grabs are phone and keys exiting her apartment to meet Luke.

"That's my shirt!" He says poiting at her (his) shirt.

"What? It was in my room!" She exclaims looking down at the shirt.

"I left it there yesterday."

"So, you exited my apartment just in boxers?"

"Yes," Luke chuckles. "we are the only ones living in this floor, Ree." He says in a high pitched voice, repeating Ree's words from the day he took a shower at her's.

"I don't talk like that!" Ree argues crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sure you do, Kitten."

"Luke, did you just call me-"

"Let's not mention it, please."

-

short chapter but quick update yaya

i dont have nothing to say lol

bye

ily

-kourt the stripper/mermaid/friendly shark/mcdonalds best worker/sea star