21. tension

I STARTED A MALUM FANFIC AND ITS A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AU AND ITS GONNA BE FUCKING GREAT IM RLLY EXCITED, THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP GO CHECK IT OUT (click on the external link or go to my profile)

IMPORTANT !!! i changed ree's description in the chapter "strangers" she was the typical main character lmao i hate myself for writing it but i was stupid back then. she had wavy her green eyes clear skin blah blah blAh shit thats almost impossible, her skin is slightly tanned due to her mother's origins (hispanic), she has dark eyes and dark brown curly hair. her skin is obviously not clear lmao how the fuck has clear skin with all the fucking stress in life

PORTUGAL WON THE FUVKING EURO I AM HYPED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WE WON A MAJOR TOURNAMENT HDJSFHKAGJA I CRIED

not very long but hey its an update and imma update frequently now (im gonna try for once a week so comment to gimme lots of motivation)

installed pokemon go today (kinda illegally cause its not out in portugal yet lmao) and it had already taken over my life. how about you, have you joined the pokemon go madness? YOU SHOULD DO IT (ps rlly wanna catch koffing bc hes hilarious but he's rare im sad)

vlut is gonna be deleted, if you read it you probably know this already. just wanna shoutout my other books sirgin and straight cause im not gonna lie they are pretty fucking great ((better than vlut i promise give 'em a shot))

-

21. tension

Everything was going fine, Sky had been dismissed from the hospital and was back at her mom's house. Ree promised to talk to her over the phone whenever Luke called and also hangout with her on the weekends she would spend with her dad.

Luke and Ree were also fine, however they didn't have much time for each other; Luke was at the studio most of the time, the band was going great, since they already had a solid fanbase due to their covers on the internet and couple of original songs everyone was excited for an album. Ree spend most of her time writing, she had wrote so many songs and currently she was working on the instrumental, it was tough because she was doing it on her own and mainly just writing everything since she wasn't recording. Luke helped a lot, he could see where Ree wanted to go and what she wanted to do, even though she wasn't aware of it yet Ree had a very strong concept for the songs she wrote and Luke was so fucking sure they would make an amazing album.

Friday night came around and their little group had planned on going clubbing. Ree wasn't a big fan of crowded spaces that consisted on a bunch of sweaty and drunk people but she didn't totally hate it either.

"Ree, hurry up!" Luke sighs as he knocked on the door for the thousand time. Ree groaned from inside her apartment, she thought about going dressed in sweats and a t shirt but realized she would've felt out of place. So, after whining a bit, she forced herself in her high waisted skinny jeans and a tight long sleeved crop top Amba had gotten her. "Jesus Christ! Finally!" Luke almost shouts when the girl walked out off her apartment. "You look beautiful, as always."

They were meeting at the club, apparently it was a restricted club, only important people got in but they were the 5 Seconds Of Summer and Amba was also very famous. It felt weird in a way to Ree, her friends were making great things, following their dreams, and Ree was just lost. And not to mention incredibly broke.

She was trying to find a job, one that actually gave her a decent paycheck not like her old one at the supermarket. She was so caught up in her thoughts that Luke had to snapped his fingers in fingers in front of her face when they reached the club. The two kids had taken Ree's car but Luke was the one behind the wheel, he had agreed to pay the gas (mainly because he knew Ree was short on money at the moment).