A Beautiful Friendship

*Next Day*

Ana and Hank are in the office, relaxing, when the latter's phone goes off. He checks it, sighs, and grabs his jacket. Hank walks out of the office, his wife following suit.

"All right, we're rolling out, five minutes. We just caught a heater." Hank informed the team as Ana runs over and hugs Antonio, being mindful of his arm. "Glad you're back, bro." He added. 

Ana pulls back and Hank takes her place, hugging the Detective as well.

"Thanks."

"Tony, can you work the desk? Just for a few days?" Ana asked/pleaded.

"We don't want you dropping on us." Hank explained.

"I'm fine. I'm suiting up." Antonio stated firmly.

"Antonio, I'm not gonna argue with you about this." Hank retorted.

"All right." The Detective conceded and watched as the rest of the team heads out.

*Crime Scene/Construction/Demo Site*

The team gets there, and spreads out, looking for anything that may be of help. After a while, they regroup.

"They had a plan. They took out all the security cameras in the area. Jin checked the pods, there's nothing there." Jay explained as Adam joins them.

"They're missing 100 pounds of aluminized water-gel explosives." He informed.

"Water gels?" Kevin repeated in question.

"It's for mining and tunneling. Companies use it for blasting bedrock." Alvin elaborated.

"Yeah, that's a lot of explosives, like take-down-a-building big." Hank remarked.

"I've personally had enough of that here." Ana commented, having pulled out countless survivors/bodies in the aftermath of something like that.

"They're also missing a security guard." Adam added.

"All right, I want a list of all the demo-company employees and whoever signed for the materials here. Anyone who knew water-gel explosives were gonna be on site." Hank ordered.

The team is called over by one of the workers. They round the corner and spot a body. It's the missing guard.

"You can add anyone who's been here in the last month to that list." Ana sighed.

*District 21: Bullpen*

The team walks in and Antonio rips two papers out of his pad, handing them to said people as he addresses them.

"Hey, O. Your wife called. Wants to know about dinner. Ruzek, your fridge is getting delivered on Thursday." He informed.

"Ah, finally. Between 9:00 and 12:00 or 3:00 and 6:00? Did they say?" Adam asked, but the Detective just glares at him. "Never mind."

"Hey, Sarge. Why don't we have a civilian aide up here taking calls? It's in the budget." Antonio asked, spotting Ana walking over.

"It's all about who you can trust, Antonio." Hank replied for her and she catches Sheldon looking down, trying to hide his guilty look.

"Find anything?" Ana inquired, sitting on a corner of Antonio's desk.

"I'm waiting on a list of employees from that construction site. So far, no one's popped." Antonio explained. "And you said they didn't get any blasting caps or detonation cords?" 

"No." Hank replied.

"You're gonna need those." Antonio stated.

"All right, det cords and caps, that's our angle for now." Hank decided, walking into the office.