The Docks

The team is now joined by Laura in the waiting room as they wait for news on Antonio, who's currently in surgery.

Hank has his arms wrapped around Ana, who has her head buried in his chest, trying not to cry. She still had Antonio's blood on her glove and brace. Ana had refused to go anywhere until she knew he was fine.

"Hey, look." Hank whispered.

Ana turned and spotted a doctor walking towards Laura. The rest of the team caught this as well, and moved forward.

"Mrs. Dawson-"

"Is he gonna be all right?" Laura interrupted.

"We're gonna monitor him closely, but he may need a second surgery. He's not out of the woods yet." The doctor informed.

"Can I see him?" She asked.

"Of course." He nodded.

Laura looks over her shoulder at Hank, Ana, Erin, and Jay. At her look, the four follow her as they are lead to Antonio's room.

Ana had to stifle a sob at the paleness of her friend. He's hooked up to a variety of machines and his right arm is in a sling. Laura rushes over to him and runs her hand through his hair while the other four stand in front of the bed.

"Antonio." Laura called softly as his eyes flutter open and he turns towards her voice.

"Hey, Baby." He rasped.

"Hi, honey." She smiled.

"Hey, big guy." Jay greeted.

"Hey." Erin added.

Ana rushed over and hugged him, being careful of his wound.

"Thank, God your okay, Tony." She breathed, pulling back.

"Can't get rid of me that easily." He joked, becoming serious. "Belden?"

"Gone." Ana replied.

"Those guards?" Antonio wondered as Hank shook his head.

"Both dead." He answered.

"Find him." Antonio pleaded.

"We will." The couple assured, simultaneously.

The four Intelligence members walk back out into the waiting room and are greeted by Eva and Diego.

"Dad's gonna live, right?" Eva asked.

"Oh." Hank exclaimed, putting a hand on each of their shoulder

"He's gonna be okay?" She inquired.

"Absolutely. He's gonna be fine. You know, when I was your age, my father was in this very same hospital. Your dad is one of the toughest cops I know. He's gonna walk out of here stronger than ever." Hank assured as Ana walks over to Kim and Kevin.

"I need you two to stay here with Laura and the kids. They do not leave your sight. You understand?" Ana questioned.

"Yes, ma'am." Kim nodded.

"Sarge, no disrespect. I'd rather be out there hunting down Pulpo." Kevin admitted as Hank, Jay, and Erin walk passed them and towards the exit.

"What is more important than protecting Antonio and his family?" Ana shot back, following her teammates out the door.

*District 21*

The team walks in and most of them head up to the Bullpen.

"Ana." Trudy called as the woman walks over to the desk.