8:30pm

A/N I'm gonna call Boden, Chief. Cause why not.

Ana was helping 51 with their charity race at the Lakeshore Memorial Hospital. She was at a stall with Gabby, Matt, Kim and Zoe, Kim's niece. Matt and Ana decided to walk around for a bit, having been standing in the same place for a while.

They were in front of the hospital when a bomb was detonated, blowing a huge chunk of it off and clouding the nearby street in smoke. Among the injured, was Zoe.

Not a few minutes later, the rest of 51 arrived, along with Intelligence, and spotted Matt helping Ana out of the rubble. He's holding a cloth over her mouth and nose, knowing smoke and her lungs don't mix well.

They see Matt say something to Ana but she shakes her head and hands the cloth back to him. He guided her over to Hank, who wrapped an arm around her and nodded in thanks.

"She's fine, just a bit shaken up. I got to her before she could inhale any smoke." Matt assured as everyone collectively sighs in relief.

"Sergeants, the first bomb detonated 8:00 A.M. on the dot. Second bomb located in a rental car. Car is still there." Chief informed.

"Who dismantled the bomb?" Jay wondered.

"We did." Chief replied.

"Check it out. If they got anything, I want to be notified first." Hank instructed turning to Sheldon and rubbing Ana's back in comfort.

"Yeah." The Techie nodded, walking off.

"How many confirmed dead?" Erin inquired.

"18 dead. 15 in critical condition, 3 employees unaccounted for. The sign-ups for the charity race had just started before the bomb detonated. We may have more civilians buried beneath the rubble, but there's no real way of knowing right now." Chief explained as Adam ran over.

"FBI special agent in charge wants all the bosses in the command center." He informed.

"All right, everybody inside." Hank commanded.

"Voight, animals did this." Chief held out his hand, looking at Ana.

"We'll get 'em." Hank assured, shaking his hand as Chief turns to the female Sergeant.

"Your gear's in my car if you want." He offered.

"Thanks Wally." Ana smiled, recieving a nod in reply.

Hank went to join the team inside the hospital while Ana grabbed her gear. She quickly slipped it on and went to help Kelly search through the rubble for anyone else.

After a while, Kelly decided to take a break and Ana went to join the rest of the team. She found them in a conference room, just as Alvin was giving them some information.

"Both males enter a white four-door Sedan and head out the southeast exit of the lot. And we have security video?" He wondered.

"The security office was in the impact zone. Database is gone, as in gone gone." Antonio replied.

"Second car with a bomb was rented out of some dirt-lot company in Milwaukee. The name and the credit card on the rental agreement came back bogus. And there's no security video at the company, or so they're saying. So Milwaukee P.D.'s heading there to investigate." Jay explained.

"Sumner, you dealt with all those anti-government nutcases when you were working undercover at the NATO protests, am I right?" Hank asked in confirmation.

"That's right." Sumner confirmed.

"All right, beat the bushes." Hank ordered and she leaves just as Erin walks in.