Different Mistakes

*Casino in Chinatown*

The Sergeants are waiting outside the building for their team to arrive and the woman turns to her husband.

"So, I hear you're getting a new handler." Ana smiled.

"Looks like Gradishar couldn't handle me any more." Hank smirked and Ana chuckled at his pun.

Whatever response had formulated in her mind was cast away in an instant as she caught sight of the team walking over.

"Let's go." Hank commanded, patting Antonio on the shoulder as they head up the stairs and observe the officers interviewing the witnesses. "Triad Casino."

"Lot of money rolls through here." Jay remarked.

"You feeling lucky?" Erin questioned as the team approached the room where it all went down.

There's four visible bodies amongst all the bloodshed. One is slumped over a desk, another is leant back in a chair, a third is leaning back against the wall at a desk in the corner, and the last one is on the floor, laying on it side.

"Luckier then them." Jay replied.

"Over here!" Antonio called, making everyone turn around and catch sight of a young boy's body on the floor in the corner. "They killed the damn errand boy too."

The team went to the back of the casino to view the security footage. The Offenders are all dressed in black and wearing masks. The video showed them shooting everyone on site but hesitating before shooting the boy.

"Surgical. They were startled by the kid." Antonio pointed out.

"Weapons, uniforms." Hank listed.

"Military, for sure. These guys are pros." Jay informed.

"I want a copy of this in the Intelligence Office before we get back." Ana demanded.

*District 21:Bullpen*

Ana, Antonio, and Hank walk up the stairs as Erin taped pictures of the security footage to the white board.

"All right, this is an illegal triad gambling den. It's one of two dozen that Vice thinks they operate in the area. Problem is they tend to shut down and pop up somewhere else quickly." Erin informed.

"Who's their competition?" Hank asked as he and Ana perched on two of the desks.

"Cermak Crew. They got a lockdown on the illegal lotto in the neighborhood. They take the nickels and dimes, and the triads take the bigger cash." Jay explained.

"This Cermak Crew looking for a bigger piece?" Antonio inquired.

"Yeah, they could be." Jay replied.

"All right, it's a start." Hank remarked.

"Where's Oli and Adam?" Ana wondered.

"Coming in from the cold." Antonio answered, looking through a file.

*Time Skip brought to you by Kevin taking Adam's place for the day*

Ana is downstairs talking with Trudy.

"So, what happened with Adam?" Ana wondered.

"Long story short, he ticked Olinsky off." Trudy replied.

"That makes sense." Ana nodded, a smirk forming on her face as Trudy glances at something over her shoulder. "I know that look."

Her smirk widened into a smile as she turned around and is met with her husband smiling back.