Wrong Side of the Bars

A/N Here ya go. Hope you enjoy

Erin stopped by the District to pick up Ana before the two women drive to a certain deceased blond's house to inform her family.

*Jules' House*

Both women walk up to the door and, after a bit of hesitation, Erin rang the doorbell. Ana started to tear up again as Jules' two children answer the door.

"Hey, is your dad home?" Erin asked as they nod and yell for said parent.

Alec, Jules' husband, comes to the door. Seeing the looks on the two women's faces, he told his children to go back inside. He then stepped outside, shutting the door as his heart falls into his stomach.

"Alec, I'm so sorry, Jules didn't make it." Ana informed as the man breaks down sobbing.

Alec wraps his arms around Erin and the two women attempt to comfort him.

*21st District*

Erin and Ana walk into the Bullpen with heavy hearts to see that the team has been waiting for their return. Both women say nothing as Erin goes to stand by her partner and Ana walked over to her husband. Hank wraps an arm around her and kissed her temple before addressing their team.

"They took Antonio's son. And they took our own, as far as we're concerned." He gestured between him and his wife. "Nothing else matters till we get Diego back. Nothing." Hank stated firmly.

After a few minutes, Jay decided to break the silence.

"Sarge, this all started with Rev and Coop getting their heads chopped off. And both did essentially the same job for Pulpo, mid-level distribution, right? So we know Pulpo's cleaning house. And what do you do when you get rid of old furniture? You got to bring in something new." Jay informed, holding up a picture of a Mexican male with short black hair. "This guy stood out. It's Ernesto Milpas. He was running 15 corners between 22nd and Kedzie when CPD pinched him in '09." Jay explained as Antonio nodded, taking the picture from him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was on that bust, with Jules. . ." He trailed off.

"He was released last year. He was a climber. Maybe he's looking to get promoted. He's the best of a lot of bad options." Erin added as Ana takes the picture from Antonio.

"Do we have anything on him?" She wondered.

"His P.O has an address that's a year old." Jay replied.

*At Said Address*

The team is sitting and waiting for Ernesto to show up with Adam and Alvin undercover as two homeless people. Hank and Ana are sitting in their SVU as Ernesto walks into their line of sight.

"There's our guy." Hank radioed to the team.

Adam then starts walking towards the suspect.

"What the hell is Ruzek doing?" Ana gritted out through clenched teeth.

The couple watched as Adam took out his gun, making Ernesto bolt. Before Hank can even order the team to move in, Ana hopped out and chased after them.

She pulled her gun out before following Ernesto into a building. Ana surveyed her surroundings, making sure to cover all angles. She spotted Ernesto running a few feet in front of her.

Ana takes off in another direction. She caught up to him, holstered her gun, and tackled him to the ground. Ernesto reacts, quickly, whipping around and punching her, hard. He took off leaving a dazed Ana on the floor as she rolled onto her side, activating her radio.