moving back

"It looks like she's waking up."  I hear a voice saying

"Give her some space to breathe." Ankther voice joins in

"I should be next to her, I'm her husband."

"Well I'm her older brother."

"I'm her mother."

"I'm her twin. Now everyone back up." He says and everyone does so.

"You got to open your eyes and stop scaring us." He says caressing my head.

"I want to but I can feel the pain building up in my head and I'm not ready to face the light."

"You're gonna have to face it eventually. We got some aspirins ready and if you need a doctor is one call away." He says and then slowly helps me up.

"Did something happen." Nate asks

"I think I got my memories back." I say and everyone looks stunned.

"Really?" Nate asks to be sure he heard right and I nod.

An hour later

Nathaniel's POV

"Sebastian and Nathaniel, follow me to my office." Mr. Vanderbilt says.

Once we are up in his office and the doors are closed, he begins to speak.

"I don't think that the car accident was just by accident." He says

"It occurred to me as well. It doesn't make sense that she didn't have anything on her that would explain what she was doing here or that would link her to me. She didn't even have her wedding ring on her." I reply.

"We can't let anyone know we are investigating this. Do you perhaps have any leads we can follow?" Sebastian asks me.

"We should start by looking up Jade Casey. Although I don't believe she's the mastermind, but she must be working for someone else. The incident she created at the bar and it being right before the car accident, doesn't make any sense."

"I'll get my men on it." Mr. Vanderbilt says.

"I'll make sure to get some people to follow Jade. It seems she has known you for quite some time and having your people involved would just make her suspicious." Sebastian says.

"I have an idea." Says Mr. Vanderbilt.

"What is it dad?"

"First, I think that Valerie should move back in with you and that we continue to live a happy life. You should continue taking Valerie out and making sure Jade sees the two of you. If we are lucky, she will lure us to the actual criminal."

"What about Valerie's safety?" Sebastian asks.

"I can take care of that. It would make sense for me to have bodyguards around Valerie and I." I say and they nod in agreement.

At dinner

"So I was thinking, now that you regained your memories, we should move back to our home. It has been very empty since you left." I say and everyone looks a bit startled.

"Mom are you okay?" Valerie asks.

"I am, I just didn't expect to lose you so soon."

"We won't be losing her honey and I think it is right for her to get back to her own life." Mr. Vanderbilt says trying to coax his wife. Before anyone can say anything else, Vincent leaves the room.