the past part 1

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Why do you have to go? I can ask someone else instead." I whine

"Who better to trust then your own wife." She replies smiling before she walks away from me to grab more clothes to pack.

"And besides, I always wanted to travel. And you know study shows that some time apart from your significant other is a good thing."

"Well f--- study, I don't want to be apart." I reply, only to receive a glare from her.

"But Australia is so far away." I whine again ignoring her glare.

"Why don't I go with you then?" I say trying to come up with a solution.

"It seems you forgot Mr. Winston, but you have a company to run."

"But what is more important than taking care of my wife Mrs. Winston?" I counter as I slowly try corner to her to a wall.

"Making sure you're able to feed her and your future children Mr. Winston." She says before escaping my grasp.

With the help of my beautiful wife, I've been working on expanding to Australia. I wanted to check how it has been functioning, but because I have been extremely busy here, I couldn't make any time to leave. Last week Saige overheard my conversation when I was telling an employee named Jack to go, but he declined because his wife was pregnant and that's when Saige offered to go.

We were bickering all week and I eventually had to agree when she threatened that we would never make love again until she decided she wanted to have children and she made it clear that it would be a long time.......

---------------------
Airport

"You better be careful and call every second you're available." I say trying to sound threatening, but only worry seemed to make an appearance.

"I will, but I can't promise about the calls every second." She says implementing her cheeky smile.

"Alright, hurry up and board the plane before I kidnap you instead." I say after giving her one last embrace.

'What if those Australians try to seduce her?' I think as I walk to my car.

"No she wouldn't let them even come near her." I say aloud as I shrug it off.

"What if they do something to her?! I should be with her right now!" I say as I was about to turn around, I realise that my driver has already left the airport.

"James, turn back around." I demand

"My apologies for intruding into your personal life Mr. Winston, but do you think your wife would be happy to see you there and thinking you don't trust her?" He asks as he looks at me through the mirror.

"But--........Oh fine!.....take me home quickly." I say knowing he's right. Why does a married life have to be so difficult?

---------------------

"Jess, send my next appointment in." I say into the intercom and in just a few minutes, I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I shout and as soon as I see who it is,