Family

"It's such a beautiful night, isn't it?" I say startling her slightly, but she quickly regains her composure.

"Yes it it." She says before turning back to look at the sky. I make my way and stand beside her.

"You were mentioning about if I knee you were before?"

"Yeah, did something happen to you. You can tell me anything Saige." I say and she looks taken aback slightly.

"So we did know each other before. Were you someone important in my life perhaps?" She asks looking directly in my eyes and this time it was my turn to look taken aback.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" I ask

"I'm perfectly fine, but......... a few years ago, I was in an accident and I lost quite a few years of memories." She says looking down below at the garden which was illuminated by dozens of lights.

"We actually have a lot to discuss, but I don't think tonight is the right time for it. Can we talk tomorrow?" I ask

"I'm actually busy tomorrow, but I'm free Sunday, if that's okay with you?" She asks

"That's fine by me."

"Why don't you come over for lunch?" She says and I nod.

"I knew you'd be out here-- Oh Nathaniel, what are you doing here?"

"Good evening Vincent, I just had to talk to Valerie." I say as he grabs Saige by the hand and brings her closer to him.

"You two know each other?" She asks

"We're aquaintnce's. What were you two talking about?" He asks

"I think Saige should tell you." I say before I shake his hand and take my leave.

"Nathaniel knew me during that period I can't remember in my life." I hear her say before I am immersed by the loud music and the chattering made by all the guests.

---------------------

Valerie's (POV)

"Hey Valerie, do you wanna go out tonight?" Vincent asks.

"Ooh yeah, why don't we all go out tonight? Just us siblings. We haven't done that in a while and I can teach you how to have fun and your duplicate and the older one can teach you how to avoid fun." He says and receives a glare from both Vincent and Seb.

"Sounds tempting but--" before I could finish he interrupted.

"Now before you say no, you should know, you also get to see the little one getting hit on by every single girl and watching them all getting sho--!!" Before he could finish his sentence, he was on the ground with a pillow just beside him and in the direction of where the pillow came from, all you saw was Chris sipping his drink looking completely innocent. This caused everyone except for Asher to laugh.

"Haven't you heard of respect your elders?" He says

"I have, but where's the elder?" He says, leaving Asher with his mouth wide open.

"Do you see the lack of disrespect in this family?" Asher says pointing at Chris as he looks around at all of us, but no one says anything.

"Oh whatever! We're all still going out tonight and pretty boy over there too." He says as he points towards Chris's direction with his head.

"What I was trying to say before is that I can't go because Chase is still adapting an--" As I spoke I was once again interrupted.

"You can go mommy! Grandma and Grandpa can put me to bed. I'm a big boy now see." He says as he stands up straight and lifts both his arms up to show me his 'muscles'.