SEQUEL Update

Firstly, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read and supported this story, I appreciate every single one of you! It's been hilarious and insightful to read your comments which have further motivated me to write a sequel. Finally! 0_0 I know! 

The good news is that the sequel is well underway and I am excited to be able to share this with you after such a long time!

I wanted to address some of your concerns and gauge your opinions on how you would like this to be published. 

I appreciate that whilst writing Love Is Weakness, there were large time gaps between certain chapters that can be incredibly disruptive when reading a story. To combat this, I have already roughly completed around 10 chapters of the sequel and over the next few weeks I was planning to release 1 chapter a week at first before increasing it to 2 if I completed enough of the story in advance.

Would this be appropriate, or would you prefer that I finish the story first and upload chapters more regularly? 

It is entirely down to your preference, as I have noted that many people would appreciate a regular chapter upload schedule to prevent the same problems from occurring this time around.  

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think or if you have another idea that would work better. 

Secondly, and most importantly, I have re-read this story and had to laugh at myself when considering the extensive slow burn and eventual romance that you waited around 30 chapters for, and I think that you will be far happier with the pace of romance in the sequel!

Finally, if there was anything that you thought needed major improvement in the story, or any general improvements that you would like to see in the sequel please let me know! Your comments on each chapter have been incredibly helpful and insightful in preparing the plot and writing for the sequel, so a huge thanks again to all of you!

The sequel has been written in third person this time, rather than first person as in this story, so hopefully it will make for an even more enjoyable story!

In  summary, please leave a comment and let me know how you would like me to publish the new chapters, if not I will stick to the original plan and release one a week before eventually increasing this to two. 

I can't say thank you enough for supporting this story and I hope you enjoy the sequel just as much!

I hope that everyone is safe and well!

See you next time for the release of the sequel! I can't wait to read your hilarious comments and predictions XD