Sixty Nine

Angie is fussing at the seamstress. I am in the middle of my room as the seamstress picks at the material making sure that everything stays in place. My last fitting seems like a preview to my wedding day, hectic.

"The wedding is tomorrow and I will not accept anything less than perfect," Angie hisses at the poor girl and I see her roll her eyes at Angie my crazed wedding planner.

"If that's a fact then I might be getting married naked," I muse as the seamstress hears me and giggles.

"Angie!" Someone yells from below, "the florist is here."

Her eyes widen, "Do not move," she shakes her finger at me as she waddles off.

"My god, talk about the bridesmaid from hell." The girl whispers as she grabs my waist making sure that the waistline sits on me correctly.

"She's just looking out for me," I snap.

Even though Angie is pushing my buttons I get defensive when someone talks about her.

"My apologies alpha," she bows her head and continues with her work.

Hunter is here.

Andrew interrupts my thoughts and my heartbeat quickens. Hunter's visit was short. He had to leave to finish business as usual.

When he had to leave I had half the mind to chain him to my bed post.

Don't let him up here.

"Don't you dare head upstairs," Angie bellows at him and a smile appears on my face.

It is bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress. That is what Angie said and she seems to know about this stuff.

Of course the bride’s maid of hell would get to him.

I growl at my wolf. She has also grown fond of Angie she is carrying our nephews and or nieces.

My dress fits me perfectly. The sweetheart beaded top curves with me perfectly with the A line waist making it fit me like Hunter's arms, amazingly. The back is low cut showing more skin than I would like but it goes well with the dress's design. The lower halve is layers upon layers of the material giving me a fuller look at the bottom.

The seamstress helps me out of the dress and I change quickly as she puts my dress away.

"Hunter," I say and in two seconds flat he is in my room. "How,” his arms wrap around me as he presses me closer to him. His lips consume mine but I cannot help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" He knows exactly why I am laughing. His cheek brushes against me and I laugh more.

"Stop that tickles," I gasp. Hunter is letting his facial hair grow out a bit so that he has a more 'mature' look. He looks away letting me catch my breath.

"You don't like it," he pouts faking hurt.

"I never said that I'm just getting used to it."

The seamstress clears her throat, "Sir." Hunter's eyes go to her, "time for your last measuring." He nods and then looks down at me his nose goes down and rubs against mine.

"Out," my mouth drops. He gives me a quick peck on the lips and turns me to the door and gives me a gentle shove out the door closing it behind me.

"That's my room, jerk!" I try to fight off the smile on my lips. I sigh and head down stairs instead of fight him.

Mel, there's trouble in the woods.