Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I was eating dinner, before going off to Richard's the next day. My mother had made something terrible, truly terrible. It tasted like a good amount of dirt covered with some mud, and it made me frown a bit. I wished I could have had something good to eat instead. I wish I could have anything else, in the entire world. 

"So, who is this boy you are tutoring?" She asked me, as we all ate together. I looked up at her, at her plastic skin. I chewed the food and answered. 

"Just some kid," I looked back down and poked at my food with a fork, splitting it apart and putting it back together.

"Oh, tell me Danielle,"  Even Marshall seemed interested, with that smirk on his face as he looked at me. He was so utterly interested in the fact that I was teacher.

"There isn't much to tell," Marshall waited some more, as my mother did. Did they think I knew a lot about him? I didn't at all. I knew his name, I knew he liked a girl that is apparently me but he knew nothing about me. He just knew I had brown eyes. 

"What's his name? At least you must know that," I looked at her.

"Richard, his name is Richard," She blinked a few short times and then swallowed her bite of food down her long throat. 

"What a nice name," She took another bite. Marshall smirked. 

"You call him Richie eh?" He told me, I raised an eyebrow at him and shoved my plate away. I hate all the names, all the names that everyone gives everyone else. What is so wrong with giving yourself your own name? 

I shoved out of the seat, "His name is Richard, to call him something else would be a travesty upon him!" I stormed out of the kitchen, "This family needs to find it's own problems to provoke!" I grabbed my bag and shoved out the door. How this all meant more than just what it may seem. 

I walked down the street, past the children playing and the wind blowing. I was off to Richard's for the second time, wondering a little bit more than yesterday about him, as he isn't as stupid as he may seem but still is somewhat out of it. 

I just walked through time and space, off to another time, another space I guess. It was too early to go to Richard's and I didn't want to show up too early, so I just walked down the street, so I would be close when it was time to head off to his family's small home. 

There was a park, with people and children walking and playing around. It had a path leading through a large garden covered with flowers and a couple types of bushes. It was slightly over grown but not too bad. There was also a small children playground on the other side of this park with a side and two swings, it was cute. 

I walked around this garden some, looking at the flowers smiling back at me. God I hate flowers, I hate them so much. I didn't smash them though, I let them life as they do for me. 

"Dewey!" Oh no no no no, I refuse to have to deal with him right now. I was going to walk faster but I was caught. 

"Fuck me..." I murmured under my breath, rolling my eyes and looking over at him and one of his stupid friends that I haven't met before. He had brown eyes, long bridge, bushy eyebrows, a brown hair color that was darker than mine but not by much, and just seemed to be dirt all around, besides the white skin color. His hair was like Paul's, and as annoying. He was probably older than Paul, but maybe not me. 

"John, meet the lovely Dewey," So his name was John, how wonderful. 

"Ello love," His smirk was as bad as Paul's, yet he seemed like he had been through hell and back and had a bruise on his face.