Meeting the packs

As soon as we arrive downstairs the first thing I hear is a voice yelling at one of our pack members.
"Good god! Do they not train you people? When an Alpha arrives, you bow! Get down and show some respect!" My blood boiled, and I saw red. I guess I'm still not quite in control of my tiger. Hey, I've only had a couple weeks, it's not my fault. I moved across the floor and grabbed the mans arm as he was about to hit Jake, the unlucky pack member.
"Jake is a person. Not a thing. And he owes you nothing," I squeezed his arm even harder " And if you ever talk to a you my pack members like that again, I will find you, and I will hurt you." I let go and steeped back breathing heavily. Jace came over and put his arm around me. I calmed down almost instantly. I regained my composure and smiled sweetly. " Shall we head to the meeting room then?" I asked and turned and walked away.
"So then. Let's get started." Jace stood as the front of the room, and I leaned on the wall just behind him. " I am going to get to the point. We have a war coming. With the vampires. No pack can stand alone. We need to be a United force, and, for now, I want to lead us into war, if you will follow me. I wish to resume the role of the War Chief and lead with you each commanding a separate part of my army. After the war I will relinquish control back to you." I heard a laugh and turned my head sharply. It was Mr Jerk again.
"And why, may I ask, should we let you, a pup with no experience lead our packs?" He sneered.
"Because if you don't, the vampires win the war. The moon goddesses herself gave me this mission. Gave Jesse this mission. If you don't trust us, trust her. " he replied with conviction his eyes sparkling. "Oh, and also, if you don't join me, I will be forced to take drastic measures. I am sure you all know who the strongest is. If I must I will fight you for control. And I will show no mercy." He smiled and turned his head clapping his hands together. "So, who's in?"
---------------------
Wow, I am so sorry. I know it's super duper short, and I know I haven't posted anything in forever, but I have an excuse, I swear. I got a concussion so I couldn't write or anything so I'm so so so so sorry, but I swear the next chapter will be way longer, and I had a ton of time to think so I have it all planned out, and again I am soooooo sorry.