Goodbye...?

As the sun came up Jace and I reached the castle. The pink was so beautiful and relaxing I felt safe and happy.

"Jess?" Jace, or Jay as I nicknamed him, asked.

"Oh sorry, were you trying to talk to me?" I was startled out of my reverie.

"Yeah. Where should I wait for you?" We had discussed earlier that he would wait somewhere in the garden while I talked to Luca, and he should only come in if he felt I was in danger.

"By those benches over there. Do you see them?" I pointed across the garden to a hidden nook.

"Yes. Remember if you are not back by sunset I will tear the castle apart trying to reach you." I smiled and kissed him lightly.

"Everything will be fine," I assured him with a warm smile."I'll be back by sunset, I promise." I turned away from Jay, and started walking towards the castle. I went up to the door and as soon as the guards saw me they started shouting.

"We've found 'er we 'ave!" said one guard with a very prounounced acent. "Come'ere e'rybody, we've found 'er!" Soon I had tens of people surrounding me and talking to me at once. A loud growl ripped through the garden, and Luka emerged. He bareled towards me at full speed, but when I though he was going to hug me, instead he stopped, and then turned away.

"Luka, we need to talk. Alone." He nodded his head clearly understanding my urgent tone, we ran the stairs and ended up in his room. He sat on the bed while I stood up. I started to speak but he interrupted.

"Jess, where have you been? You left, again! YOU CAN'T KEEP DISAPEARING! YOU'RE MINE, YOU NEED TO STAY WITH ME!" he ended up shouting.

"Luka, I'm sorry, but there is something I need to tell yo-" I tried again.

"I D'ONT CARE! Do you have any idea how mad I was? YOU'RE MY MATE! MY MA-" I had enough, I just wanted him to listen.

"I'M NOT YOU MATE ANYMORE!" I screamed in his face. He sat down.
" Yes you are. You are mine. MINE. I keep what is mine." He was starting to scare me, gone was the loving Luka and he was replace by a cold unfeeling... Thing..

"No, Luka. What I've been trying to say, is that I can't reject you, because I am not your mate! You were my wolf's mate, and something has happened so my wolf is gone. I have a tiger. And she...she has a different mate." Luka stood trembling with rage.

"Who is he?" He whispered. "WHO IS HE?!" He screamed and punched the wall. He grabbed my throat and I kicked him off me. I heard Jace say something through our mind like, and seconds later he was at the window sill. Luka came to attack me but Jace stopped in the way.

"GET AWAY FROM MY MATE!" He punched Luka and Luka fell back. He stood up smiling manicaly, wiping off the blood coming from his obviously broken nose.

"So your the fucker that stole my mate." Then he started laughing. " I challenge you, to a duel. A fight to the death, winner takes all, the pack and Jess." Luka's stare was hard and he looked evil.

"I accept," Jace said.