Fight

Jace stood, cracking his knuckles. He had on a pair of sport shorts and a nike shirt. He stood on the earth in the arena, staring across it to Jace. I held his hand waiting for my signal. My cue came and I let go of his hand and kissed him on the cheek. I whispered in his ear.

" Win. However you have too." He looked suprised but soon grew solem, he knew what I was saying. I was saying, I wanted to be whith him no matter what. If we had to expose our secret, if we had to reaveal my destiny, if we had to kill Luka.It was all or nothing. It was life and death. It was victory or defeat. It was wether we could ever have a family, or a Future together. It was everything.

I stared to walk to the middle, only pausing to look back, trying to convey all of my love through that glance. I think he understood. Because, I may not have know him long, I may not know much about him, and it isn't easy to give up your heart, but he is my mate, I love him. And I would do anything for him. I reache the middle and took the microphone, speaking into it.

" This is a battle between Alpha Luka and Rouge Jace, a battle for control of the pack. Rules are, no one else is aloud to interfere, shifting is allowed. No leaving the arena. That is it." I walked back out of the arena, and up to the balcony that over looked it, in the stands. The horn blew signaling the start of the fight.

Jace moved so fast that I nearly lost him, Luka abviously had too, and he backed away and looked around frantically. Jace suddenly reapeared on top of a boulder in the middle of the arena, He jumped off and ran full speed to Luka. Jace tried to punch him, but Luka used his alpha strength to its best and blocked him, and flipped Jace, sending him flying into the boulder. Luka then advanced, Jace got up and tried to kick him but Luka had rage fuelling him and was too fast. He jumped over Jace's leg and kicked him so hard Jace went flying backwards, towards me. Jace couldn't seem to get up, he clearly had broken ribs and at least one leg and his arm. I chocked back a sob looking at him. I knew it was now or never, so I looked him in the eye and nodded. Jace used his full strength and his bones looked like they melded togther instantly. His eyes glared red as he stared at Luka. Luka sensed it was time and shifted, and attacked. Jace easily fended him off, but Luka managed to scrach him. I saw as Jace's tiger took over and he leaped into the air, shifting mid way. Luka shrunk back, scared but soon recovered and his eyes turned black, and he attacked again. Jace's tiger's body flowed gracefully, swiping a paw up and pinning luka to the ground, his tiger flexed his claws, and took the final blow. He riped Luka's throat out and stepped off his lifeless body, his bared teeth covered in blood. He shifted back, and for a second all was silent. Jace then lifted his hand in victory and a great cheer rose from the cround as the bowed to their new alpha, and I jumped off the balcony, into his arms, and kissed him with everything. had, and for the first time, a kiss stopped the world.