Red.

It takes me mere minutes to get back to the house, with Jace arriving a few seconds after. I laugh at him rubbing in my victory.

"Hey no fair! You cheated! You left without telling me. This doesn't count." Jace says pouting. "You suck." He whines replying to my fit of laughter.

"You are such loser. Stop being suck a big baby." I push his shoulder playfully, and then grab his arm and start dragging him inside. "C'mon, I'm hungry!" As I grabbed his hand my stomach turned unpleasantly and I felt suddenly very mad. Shaking off the feeling I headed toward the dinning room.

By the time I manage to drag Jace into the dinning room, Tyler and the other alphas are already sitting at the table. I carefully avoided Tyler's searching gaze, and sat down as far away from him as possible. Unfortunately that ended up being only one seat away as he had positioned himself so the only two empty seats were on his immediate left. I grumbled under my breath, but sat down anyways. No need to cause an unnecessary scene. Even though i knew i was overreacting I was so mad that I could almost feel the steam coming out of my ears.

As I was eating my steak Tyler made several attempts to get my attention and eventually it was obvious to everyone at the table that I was ignoring him. It seemed to quickly become a game for everyone else and I could hear small laughs coming form all over the table. My patience was quickly disappearing. First Tyler was discrete about it but soon he was throwing peas or steak or poking me outright until he went so far as the throw a cup at me.

All my pent up rage an anxiety came crashing out as the alphas laughed. I saw red so to speak, and my eyes went fuzzy. My hands seemed to react of there own accord and all I wanted to do was cause as much pain as possible. I wanted to be in control. I was brought out of my revery by Jace's voice shouting at me, "STOP! You're killing him!" My heart beat slowed and I looked around me.

The table seemed to have been broken by me throwing tyler through it. I was holding him by the thought. My claws had come out and there were red gashed covering his body. He looked like death. There was food all around the table and I had apparently knocked over several Alphas on my way to Tyler. Jace was clearly attempting to hold my arms behind my back but had been so far unsuccessful.

My entire body drooped and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Tyler's fearful expression starting back at me.