1~Story of My life

"Tell me again!" I jumped up from under the covers and my mother jumps.

"Fine, but after this you got to sleep for real." She chuckles and tucks me in again.

"There once was a girl. Beautiful black hair, amazing purple eyes.-" I interrupt her.

"Like me!" I exclaim making my mom chuckle.

"Yes like you. She was a beautiful girl and one day she was in the woods. Looking at the rare butterfly's when-" The Pack alarms went off.

"Mommy?" I asked scared. She jumped up and my dad came rushing in.

"Come on Callie." My dad rushed my mother and me out. My dad carried me and we ran out of our house. Hearing screams of children and women's. I tucked my little 5 year old head closer to my fathers head. We were heading for any escape root.

"TOBY!" My mothers scream. I turned my head to see a wolf on my mom. I screamed.

"Hide under the truck!" Me dad ordered and set me down. I ran under the truck and my dad changed into his huge (we'll to me) Grey wolf and pounced on my mothers attacker.My mother couldn't change. She wasn't human. Nor vampire but she was a changeless. My dad set my mother free and kept fighting. I peeked out and my mom grabbed me immediately and ran, I looked at my dad, he continued fighting.

BAM

I gun shot. I looked back to see my father whimpering. He looked into me eyes and then he was gone. My mother almost fell.

"Mommy?" I ask. She looked at me tears were rolling down her cheek. I new she lost her mate. And I lost my dad to silver-knife pack...

~

~

~